• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DeadAimz

DeadAimz

Aug 21, 2018
so, my boyfriend is very depressed and suicidal like me. although i like having someone to relate to, it makes my mental health a whole lot worse and i don't know what to do about it. i love him so much but it's impacting me so much that i find it hard to deal with. he's the only person i have there for me.

does anybody else have a similar situation? or any advice?

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, KleinerWolf, Deleted member 18655 and 3 others
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Two people in love who are also suicidal is probably the most complicated issue on earth. It makes it so hard to know where your own feelings stop and theirs begin. I'm...I dunno, sorry? Glad? That you're in this situation. Its double edged, you've got someone who understands and cares to the max, but is also poisoning you at the same time. I've been here, I know what you're going through. Impossible to sort out. I'm here to listen, you can shoot me a pm (once you get privileges) if you want someone impartial to listen to you

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: crybaby, KleinerWolf and DeadAimz
DeadAimz

DeadAimz

Aug 21, 2018
Two people in love who are also suicidal is probably the most complicated issue on earth. It makes it so hard to know where your own feelings stop and theirs begin. I'm...I dunno, sorry? Glad? That you're in this situation. Its double edged, you've got someone who understands and cares to the max, but is also poisoning you at the same time. I've been here, I know what you're going through. Impossible to sort out. I'm here to listen, you can shoot me a pm (once you get privileges) if you want someone impartial to listen to you
thank you so much ❤️ i appreciate you writing that. and ya i'd like to talk about it with somebody that actually understands so i'll shoot you a message when i can (:

• Love
Reactions: crybaby and falloutcarter13
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
thank you so much ❤ i appreciate you writing that. and ya i'd like to talk about it with somebody that actually understands so i'll shoot you a message when i can (:
Good deal, I'll be around for another couple weeks at least =D

Reactions: crybaby
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
so, my boyfriend is very depressed and suicidal like me. although i like having someone to relate to, it makes my mental health a whole lot worse and i don't know what to do about it. i love him so much but it's impacting me so much that i find it hard to deal with. he's the only person i have there for me.

does anybody else have a similar situation? or any advice?
My ex girlfriend was a member here. She was already suicidal when we met and I introduced her to the place.

There isn't much you can really do about it but be supportive and try to help pick eachother back up. That or just accept it for what it is.

Edit to add: She ended up self banning and going on to recover. We split amicably and she's doing better. Just wanted to clarify before anyone assumes she caught the bus.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: crybaby, Fadinglife, Lorntroubles and 1 other person
Lorntroubles

Lorntroubles

Photography by Haris Nukem.
Jan 19, 2020
I was the suicidal one and it took a lot of patience, understanding, empathy, and loyalty to have me in a better place. I'm not with my SO now because....well.... I'd rather not go down that topic. </3 Logically speaking, two suicidal people dating is super hard to do. I can't say it can't be done but you're at two heads butting each other. Having two people un-fuck themselves will take a lot of grit.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: DeadAimz and Brick In The Wall
Fadinglife

Fadinglife

Student
Apr 16, 2019
It's not that hard if two people are like very similar to each other. Like male of female version of their partner. Love each other fiercly, put each other first. Have a world together, with each other and for each other; a shared vision of future. Where bond is built on the depths of darkness and they have been there for each other consistently in worst of times. Similar interest, values, goals. Desire to make the best of life and compensate for the lost time with each other while are here. You start fearing death as in what will happen if get in accident to your partner. You can't see them in pain. When that exceeds the suffering you are in. You are each othee's priority and feel safe with each other. Trust each other the most in world. It is very healing.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: crybaby, DeadAimz and Brick In The Wall
DeadAimz

DeadAimz

Aug 21, 2018
I was the suicidal one and it took a lot of patience, understanding, empathy, and loyalty to have me in a better place. I'm not with my SO now because....well.... I'd rather not go down that topic. </3 Logically speaking, two suicidal people dating is super hard to do. I can't say it can't be done but you're at two heads butting each other. Having two people un-fuck themselves will take a lot of grit.
i agree, thank you ❤️
It's not that hard if two people are like very similar to each other. Like male of female version of their partner. Love each other fiercly, put each other first. Have a world together, with each other and for each other; a shared vision of future. Where bond is built on the depths of darkness and they have been there for each other consistently in worst of times. Similar interest, values, goals. Desire to make the best of life and compensate for the lost time with each other while are here. You start fearing death as in what will happen if get in accident to your partner. You can't see them in pain. When that exceeds the suffering you are in. You are each othee's priority and feel safe with each other. Trust each other the most in world. It is very healing.
thank you so much ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Lorntroubles and crybaby