• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

pawlessz

pawlessz

silly
Nov 15, 2023
im still debating on wether CTB or not, i strongly believe in heaven and hell idea and im so scared of actually going to hell bc suicide is a sin..death is unfair

Reactions: davidtorez
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
im still debating on wether CTB or not, i strongly believe in heaven and hell idea and im so scared of actually going to hell bc suicide is a sin..death is unfair
The Christain condemnation of suicide is unchristian, completely out of harmony with the whole ethic of the man who gave the Sermon on the Mount. Blessed are the poor in spirit.

• Aww..
Reactions: EvisceratedJester, Into-the-abyss, davidtorez and 2 others
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
As a Christian, I can tell you only God can judge your faith, but He has promised that those who believes in His name is given the right to be His children. Which I interpret as although I sin, as long as I have faith in Him, I will be saved.

• Hugs
Reactions: astonishedturnip, Into-the-abyss, divinemistress36 and 3 others
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I come from a Catholic family (I no longer believe).

I'm not sure, but isn't suicide considered a mortal sin?

I know that there is a lot of controversy and different interpretations around this topic.
I have seen opinions that suicide does not necessarily mean that the soul goes to hell.
Such opinions were supported by certain arguments.

For example, one of the arguments is that people who commit suicide are not fully sane, so such people cannot consciously commit a mortal sin.

Simply put, religious interpretation also takes into account contemporary knowledge about psychology.

However, I am not a theologian and have limited knowledge on this topic.
It doesn't apply to me either, so I'm not really interested in it.

Reactions: pawlessz and davidtorez
ItsyBitsyWeetard

ItsyBitsyWeetard

Jun 1, 2024
based on the research ive done suicide is technically considered murder of the self and murder is a forgivable sin so as long as you turn to christ and accept him u should be fine

astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
I am saved. I've believed in God since I was a child and I know He knows I have no hate or sin in my heart. At worst I feel like I'll end up for a few hundred years in purgatory first, which is chill, I could do that standing on my head. I feel more guilt that I've let down God tbh, I pray to Him to kill me or take me to Him just about daily, and it seems He has bigger plans for me. Bro I'm just an idiotic human, please show me where I'm supposed to be if you want me alive so badly lol. I wish I was born as some dumb animal instead that isn't tortured by depression and anxiety, just living in the moment from one day to the next.

FWIW if you're Catholic, the Church has abandoned the notion of suicide = Hell long ago.

Reactions: divinemistress36