F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I'm just beginning to feel suicidal again. I think about how my life has passed me by. I have no future, just major difficulties ahead. I'm again losing interest in having to be with people and u sort of need to be with them if u want to have any kind of life. Unless you're independently wealthy I suppose.

I often feel pain over the past and feel stuck in my life as it is. I can't get out of the miserable situation I'm in. Even if I could it would not be much better. I would be forced to live with strangers or uncomfortable situations. I just hope I can carry out ctb in near future. Sorry for my lame post lol! Pretty standard and basic.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Hhhh, Jen Erik and 14 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I'm just beginning to feel suicidal again. I think about how my life has passed me by. I have no future, just major difficulties ahead. I'm again losing interest in having to be with people and u sort of need to be with them if u want to have any kind of life. Unless you're independently wealthy I suppose.

I often feel pain over the past and feel stuck in my life as it is. I can't get out of the miserable situation I'm in. Even if I could it would not be much better. I would be forced to live with strangers or uncomfortable situations. I just hope I can carry out ctb in near future. Sorry for my lame post lol! Pretty standard and basic.

I feel your pain. :'( I will never be successful … I'm not really good at anything. It will be misery until the day I die.
BTW … Not a lame post … most of us feel this way.

• Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat, Ivenocare, TheDevilsAngel and 2 others
Divine Trinity

Divine Trinity

Pugna Vigil
Mar 20, 2019
Ever considered moving countries? A dollar is more valuable outside the US and I guess certain parts of Europe.

Reactions: Dead Meat, Final Escape and suffering
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
I'm afraid I'm in the same situation, @Final Escape. I thought I had a chance at recovery; now I find myself consumed with plans for departure: choosing method, figuring out notifications, deciding on location, tying up loose ends.

My emotional life was shattered in September, half of me torn away in a divorce. In January I thought maybe the amputation might be survivable. Now I fear it may just have been the lull before the onset of emotional gangrene.

Reactions: Dead Meat, TheDevilsAngel, Roadkill and 1 other person
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019

Hey friend, I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling this way.
I know the words won't come easy when you try and articulate how you feel and the world is a cruel and unforgiving place.
There isn't beauty in everything, that theory is a crock.
I'm sorry for pain and I hope you can find light and freedom and above all I wish you peace friend.
DBD

Reactions: Dead Meat, TheDevilsAngel, chlorine and 1 other person
chlorine

chlorine

I am free, therefore I am lost.
Apr 12, 2019

I am with you, and I also know we both have to deal with BPD if I'm correct. It can really be a bitch sometimes. I'm sorry you are going through that cycle again, it's really not pretty and I say this while being still suicidal and in psych ward so worst possible combination... Wish you the best, hope you'll get better or find your peace.

Reactions: Dead Meat and TheDevilsAngel