• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Somegirl

Feb 28, 2020
Ion know what to do while I'm waiting to die can someone please give me advice also how much time will I have before I am no longer able to move around n be conscious I'm a 120 lb female

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Indieblue and Nem
O

Otter

Experienced
Feb 10, 2020
Ion know what to do while I'm waiting to die can someone please give me advice also how much time will I have before I am no longer able to move around n be conscious I'm a 120 lb female
5 minutes and up to 20 minutes. You won't really have time to do much of anything but maybe listen to some music. It sounds like you may need to do a little more research.

Reactions: autumnal
S

Somegirl

Feb 28, 2020
5 minutes and up to 20 minutes. You won't really have time to do much of anything but maybe listen to some music. It sounds like you may need to do a little more research.
Yea I really do tbh sorry I'm new to this site I had never heard of this method until about 5 hrs ago

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Boil a series of eggs? :tongue:

Reactions: xBrialesana
S

Somegirl

Feb 28, 2020
Boil a series of eggs? :tongue:
G ima fall into the pot of burning water I appreciate ur response but I'm not tryna set my house on fire n kill my whole fam

Reactions: autumnal and xBrialesana
O

Otter

Experienced
Feb 10, 2020
Yea I really do tbh sorry I'm new to this site I had never heard of this method until about 5 hrs ago
Then spend some time prying around this site. There are full very detailed descriptions of each method and as you read you may find one that you resonate with. you can't be flippant about it

Reactions: Somegirl
S

Somegirl

Feb 28, 2020
Then spend some time prying around this site. There are full very detailed descriptions of each method and as you read you may find one that you resonate with. you can't be flippant about it
Tru ty ❤️