L

legend

Sep 19, 2023
Hello,

I'm planning to CTB in my house and I know that my parents would come and destroy the door if i don't answer in a 1 week delay. I don't want them to find my corpse , also I heard that the smell of a dead body would literally ruin the appartment is it true ?

Any ideas how can I make sure i'm found by some stranger/cop/EMS 2-3 days after being dead ? thanks

• Hugs
Reactions: Lycan
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
scheduled sms to an emergency number? (911 takes texts i believe)

Talles

Talles

Mar 3, 2023
You could also schedule an email to your building manager.
I wouldn't worry about the smell ruining the place in such a small amount of time. Depending on your living situation(weather, proximity to your neighbours or the sidewalk) people close by might smell the decomposition, however.

Last edited:
L

Lycan

Dec 2, 2022
Hello,

I'm planning to CTB in my house and I know that my parents would come and destroy the door if i don't answer in a 1 week delay. I don't want them to find my corpse , also I heard that the smell of a dead body would literally ruin the appartment is it true ?

Any ideas how can I make sure i'm found by some stranger/cop/EMS 2-3 days after being dead ? thanks
You could dial 911 before you do it. That's what what I did when I made my last attempt back in 2018.

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
I always figured I'd end my life in some obscure spot outside. My current plan is to send a delayed email to the local cops & county medical examiner, giving them the precise GPS coordinates of my body. It's true that professionals don't love having to deal with corpses either, but better a stranger and a pro than a relative or unprepared child out playing in the woods.

LikeAPendulum

LikeAPendulum

Aug 25, 2022
Hello,

When I planned to die in august, I walked out to a distant forested area, with SN and paperwork in my pockets. Only problem is that upon stepping into the woods I was mesmerized by the tranquility, the coolness of the shade, the chirping of birds and rustling of leaves. I decided to cancel it, but funnily enough life threw a brick in my face later in the day that made me wish I didn't back out.

So one option is to die far away outside. But if you don't want to be tracked, don't bring your phone or similar electronics.