• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

waiting93

waiting93

May 25, 2023
What is the best method that has the most success rate? Im not gonna do hanging due to a high chance of failures, guns are pretty much banned in my country , and I don't have a lot of money . I live very close to a railroad track with fast trains going by but I've heard too much of the pain it causes the driver. I'd be open to jumping but don't have anywhere nearby where I can do that . Possibly bridge high enough that's 30 min away if I'm really determined. I would be open to ordering stuff online if cheap enough . I would look for fentanyl but I don't know how to find it .

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
What is the best method that has the most success rate? Im not gonna do hanging due to a high chance of failures, guns are pretty much banned in my country , and I don't have a lot of money . I live very close to a railroad track with fast trains going by but I've heard too much of the pain it causes the driver. I'd be open to jumping but don't have anywhere nearby where I can do that . Possibly bridge high enough that's 30 min away if I'm really determined. I would be open to ordering stuff online if cheap enough . I would look for fentanyl but I don't know how to find it .

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Hanging don't have high chances of failure if done correctly, mostly people fail in hanging because they do half baked attempts and not determined to do it properly. Hanging is way better than train and jumping because you are not in public and you are doing it in comfort of your home

Sn is cheap if you live in developing countries, developed countries it can be expensive if you are shipping from other countries, pure fentanyl is hard to get and it is expensive to buy pure fen, you can try carbon monoxide with charcoal which can be a cheap option but you should do it when you are alone and post a warning so it is not dangerous to others!

Reactions: waiting93
waiting93

waiting93

May 25, 2023
Hanging don't have high chances of failure if done correctly, mostly people fail in hanging because they do half baked attempts and not determined to do it properly. Hanging is way better than train and jumping because you are not in public and you are doing it in comfort of your home

Sn is cheap if you live in developing countries, developed countries it can be expensive if you are shipping from other countries, pure fentanyl is hard to get and it is expensive to buy pure fen, you can try carbon monoxide with charcoal which can be a cheap option but you should do it when you are alone and post a warning so it is not dangerous to others!
Yeah the thing is I live with my parents and I'd rather not have them have to discover me . That's why I was more open to public , and I would make sure I do it at a time when there's no people around . There is a forest near my house and I'm sure I could get a rope if hanging would be successful . I think SN shipping is pretty much shut down in Canada with everyone going on so I don't think I'll have access to it unless someone can show me how to get it . I don't know much about the charcoal method but I assume I'd have to be in an enclosed space like my garage , but once again I'd rather not have to get discovered at home by my family.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Yeah the thing is I live with my parents and I'd rather not have them have to discover me . That's why I was more open to public , and I would make sure I do it at a time when there's no people around . There is a forest near my house and I'm sure I could get a rope if hanging would be successful . I think SN shipping is pretty much shut down in Canada with everyone going on so I don't think I'll have access to it unless someone can show me how to get it . I don't know much about the charcoal method but I assume I'd have to be in an enclosed space like my garage , but once again I'd rather not have to get discovered at home by my family.
Co with charcoal can be done in forest inside a small tent by covering all openings, at some point your body will be found!
Hanging need practice and courage to do it properly