• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J3ndoe

J3ndoe

Feb 24, 2023
Sorry if I'm doing this wrong, I'm not very tech savvy and am new to online forums in general.
For context on why I want to ctb , I am a 21 year old girl in college. I live at home, mostly against my wishes and am not discouraged from working so I can work towards moving out. If I work, or do anything that goes against my mom's wishes I will be thrown out onto the streets after being screamed at for hours. My mom screams a lot. Since as long as I can remember, every time I've made a mistake or done anything against her wishes, I was screamed at, berated, generally verbally abused. I have zero self esteem, I hate myself, every time I make mistakes I have so much anxiety I feel ill. It makes me feel like I can't do or accomplish anything and I hate it. I'm terrified of trying new things, of meeting new people. My only friend is my twin brother. I've never dated. I've never made any meaningful connections. I just can't be open and honest with people, not anymore. For more context, my mom is a single teenage mom. I understand it's hard to be the best parent under those circumstances and I don't blame her for any of my problems. I know I'm the one who's wrong. A few years ago she had a son pretty much under the same circumstances as me and my twin and we now have a younger brother much younger than us. I'm not jealous of him and I genuinely am happy my mom is treating him better than she ever treated us but she's made me a second mother. I love him but the responsibility of him is so great, especially because he as severe sensory issues and is hard to manage. My mom has put me and my brother through college. She's insisted on paying for everything despite being poor. She constantly uses this against me, against us. We aren't allowed to work while in school. We aren't allowed to get jobs she doesn't approve of during breaks. There are so many rules and expectations in our house, especially with how my little brother is to be treated and cared for, that it feels like I'm drowning. She mostly relies on me for all his care and the slightest mistake leads to hours(this isn't an exaggeration) of verbal abuse. The alternative to this is always the option of living on the street, which I tried but she threatened to cal the police and say I was a suicidal person who planned on killing themself. for even more context she's a mental health professional who knows all my issues and is constantly telling me what my problems are and how to solve them. I can't take it I hate it so much. I hate living like this. I hate having no one. My twin brother atleast has his friends. I have no one. I have nothing. This won't end even after I graduate from the school I didn't want to go to because of the costs but was forced to. She's currently looking for homes with basement apartments for me to live with her. The alternative is to be kicked from the family and never see my younger brother again and have him grow up hating me probably. I'm just looking for an out. I have no money so tools are hard to come by I don't want to jump from several stories because I don't want to become a medical burden if I survive. There are a lot of trains near me but again I'm scared of living. any help?

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
SN is a reliable method, pretty good all round. Easy to obtain. Not terribly pleasant but there's no perfect method

• Love
Reactions: J3ndoe and Dead Meat
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
With methods all that anyone can do is, do their own research to decide what is best for themselves, it's a personal decision deciding what is the best method and it depends on what is able to be accessed. Also, once you have a few more posts you will be able to access the search function if you wish to search for information. Unfortunately suicide really is something that is not straightforward especially if one has no money. There are just no easy answers to this and I hate how we exist in a society that makes voluntarily exiting it as difficult as possible for us.
It sounds really awful being trapped in that situation and it's very much understandable wishing to finally be free from it but anyway best wishes.

Reactions: J3ndoe
J3ndoe

J3ndoe

Feb 24, 2023
SN is a reliable method, pretty good all round. Easy to obtain. Not terribly pleasant but there's no perfect method
Sorry for the late reply, but what is SN? sorry I don't know a whole lot but desperate for options.