Leo

Leo

Catching flight soon.....bus is too slow
Sep 28, 2018
After consuming SN, it's different time for different person to go unconscious and different experiences too.
Everyone can understand that it's really hard to keep posted on forum ( if you are not video streaming live ).
My thought is if person could keep posting numbers only( pain scale 0 to 10) in the chat box as long as he/she is near unconsciousness if possible.

What you guys think?

U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
The process of dying will always be very individually with SN.

Reactions: SmellyRat and sadworld
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
I think people probably have enough on their mind without worrying about giving you a running commentary.

I can just imagine it, they are there on their way out feeling all over the place and trying to post information for you, and you'll be saying "what about this, what about that, how is this, is it like being drunk, on a scale of 1 to 10 how many shots is like drinking, are your toes hurting, has the sky turned pink"?

Seriously, you can't expect people to take something so personal and final and turn it into 20 questions to satisfy your curiosity so you can then turn around and say. "Oh I'm not sure about that, and they didn't explain XYZ".

Have a bit of compassion for them.

Reactions: woxihuanni, Umbrellaterm, Caspers and 2 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
The SN process is different for everyone.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals