• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Monus

Oct 3, 2019
I want to end my life but I don't really know how I'm going to. I don't live near any tall buildings or bridges and I don't have access to a gun. I was thinking blood alcohol poisoning. I have a 750ml bottle of brandy (40% alcohol) and 500ml of Italian liquor (27%) and I calculated that if I drank all of it, I would have a 0.7% BAC (lethal being 0.5%). Will this work? Any other suggestions?

jacob6767

jacob6767

Soon to be Free
Oct 3, 2019
If you click some resources and method tabs, I'm sure you'll find something more suitable.

• Love
Reactions: Emerald, sleepy dog, LonelyLight and 1 other person
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
I think the chances of you throwing up the alcohol will be higher than the chances of it killing you.

Have a read thru the threads. I'm not going to point you towards a method, I don't think anyone should. And that's not me being horrible about it but I can't say XYZ will suit you cause it suits me, you know?

• Love
Reactions: Emerald and sleepy dog