• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Reapentence

Reapentence

Feb 28, 2019
I'm an 18 year old student from the UK living with my parents. I come from a low socioeconomic background so I have to share a room with one of my siblings. Therefore, I cannot reasonably consider any elaborate methods, including hanging etc. I have thought about SN, however if I order it and my mum checks my parcel (even though she legally shouldn't but she's crazy), she would start questioning me and I would be wholly fucked. Considering my circumstances, what are my opinions?

Reactions: lemmeeleev and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
I would go for Alcohol poisoning if I were you.
But SN is a better idea. You could have it delivered in a PO box or something.

Reapentence

Reapentence

Feb 28, 2019
I would go for Alcohol poisoning if I were you.
But SN is a better idea. You could have it delivered in a PO box or something.

Where can I find information on alcohol poisoning?

aneurysm

aneurysm

Mage
Jan 27, 2019
there is some info on this thread : https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ntiemetics-for-115-lb-girl.12805/#post-258036
on google, you can find the lethal amount of alcohol for your body weight. The cons of this method is that you can throw up, but honestly, if you drink 1L of .96% spirytus, I don't see how you would survive because your blood alcohol content would be 2% which is four times the lethal dose. Even if you throw up, you are certain to die.

The real con to this method is that it might be hard to drink that much without passing out. Spirits are hard to drink, but I guess you can train yourself
or you can drink a lot of vodka + sedatives and drown yourself in a swimming pool or something

Sanguinius

Sanguinius

Chicken of ss
Aug 9, 2018
why dont you jump?

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I'm an 18 year old student from the UK living with my parents. I come from a low socioeconomic background so I have to share a room with one of my siblings. Therefore, I cannot reasonably consider any elaborate methods, including hanging etc. I have thought about SN, however if I order it and my mum checks my parcel (even though she legally shouldn't but she's crazy), she would start questioning me and I would be wholly fucked. Considering my circumstances, what are my opinions?
Are there place that might make jumping an option?

Reapentence

Reapentence

Feb 28, 2019
I'm just going to order SN now - I can't wait. If I get caught, then I'll update you guys. Fingers crossed.

How long will it take to come?

Last edited:
Reactions: lemmeeleev, throwaway123, fisil and 1 other person
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I'm just going to order SN now - I can't wait. If I get caught, then I'll update you guys. Fingers crossed.
Good luck brother. I hope you find what you're looking for
DBD

Reactions: lemmeeleev, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and fisil
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
I don't recommend methods to people that are so young unless I know they have a damn good reason to exit this life. Your brain isn't even fully developed until age 25 and 35 emotionally if your a man.

Reactions: lemmeeleev