• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
is there any mega threads or forums on suffocation?

hear me out..

sleeping pills (a lot) or morphine or whatever that would work + a plastic bag + alcohol

take a bunch of pills to eventually knock yourself out and place a plastic bag
in a way where when you fall asleep the bag would eventually be around your head?
not sure how the set up would work, but i feel like it might be promising?
or maybe i have no idea what the hell i'm talking about, who knows.

anyone wanna elaborate?

Reactions: Kokichi
T

TheSuicidalEccentric

The universe is wonderful.
Feb 23, 2020
You are bette off hanging yourself than suffocation.

Reactions: devil
margomoors

margomoors

Margo D Moors-Voluntario
Feb 21, 2020
Might be more effective with the exit bag method if you're set on this type of method. From what I've read, the exit bag is an asphyxiation method involving an inert gas which the body will not realize has no oxygen and the person would slip unconscious mostly peacefully. I think with plain suffocation like what you said, your biological reflexes would kick in, making you panic, fight and struggle to breathe. But just like every method, the exit bag is not a guaranteed method of suicide. Of course there's also the self strangulation method with your basic hangman's noose. Basically, if I were you, I'd consider and research variations of asphyxiation and other possible methods.

Reactions: devil