• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ready4relief

Ready4relief

Dec 6, 2019
I've attempted suicide before a couple times. OD, cut wrists, and tying a cut sheet around my neck while locked up... The closest I got was the sheet... I went into convulsions and blacked out but it took FOREVER! I DONT WANT TO GO THROUGH THAT AGAIN. I've been seeing a lot of things on partial hangings, and what not. What would what I did be considered? Suffocation? Idk... I need to to this... And I need to do this quick... Like hopefully within the next day or two... Something's coming up I cannot handle ... Especially with being so miserable as it is... Please help? What can I do and how exactly do I do it? I want some type of hanging method or something like that BC I heard we pass out relatively quick... But when I did it ... It took life 15 minutes! OY!!! Plz help me and plz help me fast!

• Hugs
Reactions: Moonicide
ThingWithFeathers

ThingWithFeathers

Student
Sep 23, 2019
My friend, this website is already rife with detailed resources on various methods. There are pinned posts that describe them better than anyone can. I guess your desperation isn't making you think or do things properly. And that is something that you'll have to try and control. Breathe and relax. The world isn't coming to an end as much as you want so for yourself. A successful death is at peace, it is not when you are fidgety. I hope for the best for you. *hugs*

• Love
Reactions: protonic76 and Ready4relief
Moonicide

Moonicide

ᴘʜᴀꜱᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
Nov 19, 2019
Sorry to hear you're suffering and struggling, love. We do have a resource page that has various of educational information on methods:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/

The most ideal way to ctb would be getting N. But it is very expensive and hard to obtain. Many people here tend to lean towards SN if they can't afford N as it's the next option that is relatively cheap, easy, straightforward, and provides a peaceful death. I hope whatever method you choose will ultimately provide you with peace. :heart:

Reactions: Responsibleresident
Ready4relief

Ready4relief

Dec 6, 2019
Thank you guys. I've calmed down and decided I'm going to take my time with it. Plan it out so that I'm 100% successful.. Idk abbreviations... But I'll definitely look into N and SN... My plan is by new years.. Easter at the very latest... In case it takes more planning than I thought.

Terminated

Terminated

Lurkin' Gherkin
Jan 4, 2019
It sounds like you hit the wrong area in the neck with the partial, it should take only a few minutes to render you unconscious. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/ You should check out this mega thread.
I've tried this method and I saw white clouding my peripheral vision, I was seconds from being unconscious, and minutes from being dead. But I stood up. Partial definitely works if you hit the right veins.

Last edited:
Reactions: NitriteAnatomy