• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ihugcactuses

ihugcactuses

junkie
Jul 16, 2023
suffocating .
i did some minor research on how quick/reliable this is apparently the brain can go 30-180 seconds without oxygen before you completely lose consciousness but could take a shorter time like about 15 seconds I'm guessing it all depends on the persons overall health ? anyway at the 1 minute mark you will no doubt be unconscious and this is also when the brain cells begin to die. at three minutes, neurons suffer more extensive damage, and lasting brain damage becomes more likely. and once 5 minutes hit death is imminent .

this is going to sound brutal but hear me out .

here's what i'm thinking - i'm going to find plastic bag probably not a corner store bag because i just feel like they're too flimsy and i despise those little holes in bags . so i'm thinking a mini trash bag ? they seem way more durable and a bit thicker .
then i'll tie my hands back behind me because i feel like breathing back in the CO2 you've exhaled into the bag will make you feel the impacts faster and then SI kicks in . and twist and turn in awkward positions until i get the bag over my head then i'll tie it around my neck not enough to crush my windpipe or arteries just enough to stay put .

this is just something that was cooking up in my brain i'm not comfortable trying without enough research without researching more . opinions on this ?

L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
It would probably work if everything was set up correctly but seems like a lot more suffering would be involved than other easily available methods.

Upvote 0
ihugcactuses

ihugcactuses

junkie
Jul 16, 2023
It would probably work if everything was set up correctly but seems like a lot more suffering would be involved than other easily available methods.
i agree personally i thought a person would lose consciousness way faster

Upvote 0
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
if your hands are tied behind your back, how would you tie the bag around your neck tightly enough?

• Yay!
Reactions: locked*n*loaded
Upvote 0
F

fluwu

Aug 12, 2023
You could look up the night-night method, it would be probably more comfortable.

Reactions: thevangirl and lopsidedcrawdad1
Upvote 0
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
i agree personally i thought a person would lose consciousness way faster
Yeah I think it would take a while too. Try holding your breath for as long as you can. Imagine the feelings you have right before you finally have to to take a breath but 10x worse and for another 30-45 seconds. That sounds pretty fucking terrifying to me

Reactions: outrider567
Upvote 0
F

fluwu

Aug 12, 2023
i certainly will . thank you
I should warn you that this method probably isn't for everyone. I tried and couldn't get much from it and didn't see many people here going with this method as well. But there are some people who succeeded, maybe you could find a luck.

Upvote 0
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
If you tie your hands behind your back, and somehow still manage to get a bag on over your head and secure it (because of your ballet flexibility), it seems that you would be more easily able than most to get out of hand restraints, too (because of the SI). Just my thinking out loud.

Upvote 0