I

ilovemydog

Dec 15, 2021
Sorry I don't have much to talk about. I feel like I'm at the end. I've tried every possible resource to manage depression over the past 20+ years. I've finally come to the conclusion that suffering is worse than being dead.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, pthnrdnojvsc, Rogue Proxy and 8 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I feel the same way

• Love
Reactions: outrider567, Venessolotic and ilovemydog
NoAIarmsNoSurprises

NoAIarmsNoSurprises

soon this will all just be a bad memory
Jan 18, 2024
I'm at that point with you. I don't know what happens and anyone who claims that they do is either delusional or trying to sell a lie. All I know is that it can't be any worse than here.

• Love
Reactions: Catch-22, nejtack and ilovemydog
Venessolotic

Venessolotic

Antinatalism + Promortalism
Jan 19, 2024
I'am in agreement. Catching the bus is always preferable to enduring life and all the pain that comes with it.

• Love
Reactions: ilovemydog and outrider567
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
My only worry with death is it will be painful then I'm dead and I'm still suffering. Mad, I know. I will only CTB when I'm 100% ready and not to rush.
only you know the answer my friend.

• Love
Reactions: ilovemydog
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Being dead isn't even bad at all as it's impossible to suffer whilst being dead and the cessation of good things doesn't matter either since you aren't sentient to care about being deprived of good things

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I'd certainly see it as better to not exist under all circumstances, I don't understand people who act like ceasing to exist is the worst outcome possible when there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this cruel and futile existence. But anyway I hope that you find peace eventually, it really sounds like you've suffered a lot and it must be really tiring what you've been through.

• Love
Reactions: ilovemydog and Rogue Proxy
Wormfood

Wormfood

I like people... I said it
May 23, 2022
In my case I'd certainly see it as better to not exist under all circumstances, I don't understand people who act like ceasing to exist is the worst outcome possible when there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this cruel and futile existence. But anyway I hope that you find peace eventually, it really sounds like you've suffered a lot and it must be really tiring what you've been through.
I really admire the way you write. Are you a native speaker of English or do you read a lot of books? Such good use of the language is uncommon

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
Being dead is just the great nothingness at least if you are a secular person or just don't believe in notions of the afterlife. Great nothingness seems preferable to miserable existence.

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I really admire the way you write. Are you a native speaker of English or do you read a lot of books? Such good use of the language is uncommon
Yes I am, I only speak and understand the English language.

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Agree, I suffer every day, eventually I will have to end it

• Love
Reactions: ilovemydog
I

ilovemydog

Dec 15, 2021
My only worry with death is it will be painful then I'm dead and I'm still suffering. Mad, I know. I will only CTB when I'm 100% ready and not to rush.
only you know the answer my friend.
Everyone dies eventually, so why are we all fearing it. We can't outrun death lol

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc