LaMortEstProche

LaMortEstProche

lemaridamande
Nov 2, 2023
Last week i was officially diagnosed with BPD after it became noticeable to me when my ex left, and it's like living in underwater unable to breath and you're struggling with this pain of wanting to go up for air but not being able to. I want to be free from this mental struggle and have normal feelings and not wish harm on my ex, wishing her dead and then the next minute crying and sobbing abut how much i love it. I want to kill myself because this is so painful to live with. These attachments, these emotions, they physically hurt me because I can't *handle* them.

and on top of that the dissociation that came along with BPD for me makes me feel like a psychopath because I dont feel like *me*. I wish i was able to cope normal and not go to extremes. I want to live in wise mind rather than emotional mind. I want to be as normal as I can be.

• Hugs
Reactions: eian
jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
Fellow sufferer here. Welcome to the pit. But you're not alone. Some parts of get easier as you get older. There is a guy on YouTube if you are interested called Dr. Daniel Fox. He is a therapist in Texas who posts all kinds of videos about BPD. coping strategies, exercises. He is amazing. And his videos are extremely helpful, unbiased and compassionate towards the sufferer. Check him out when you can. And if you want to. He has tons of em. For all the different aspects of the disorder.

Dr. Daniel Fox BPD

• Love
Reactions: eian and LaMortEstProche
LaMortEstProche

LaMortEstProche

lemaridamande
Nov 2, 2023
Fellow sufferer here. Welcome to the pit. But you're not alone. Some parts of get easier as you get older. There is a guy on YouTube if you are interested called Dr. Daniel Fox. He is a therapist in Texas who posts all kinds of videos about BPD. coping strategies, exercises. He is amazing. And his videos are extremely helpful, unbiased and compassionate towards the sufferer. Check him out when you can. And if you want to. He has tons of em. For all the different aspects of the disorder.
thank u so much! <3

• Hugs
Reactions: eian