CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
This stay no mean ,alll see sffr same rpt day day this same all drriort, need escp this loop bfr late, mayb now able post etc nxt day no know wat, this tell u 0 tryst unvrs this injury damage me ,imgn hpn worse me this v cruel. Need ctb escp loop escp awfl wrldd escp injury damage .no want stay need leav fast fast

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Coin, Daxter_87, AllFoxedOut and 4 others
Fabi_2312

Fabi_2312

Jun 10, 2023
Hey, I hope you find your peace in your decision, either through commiting or staying alive.
Good luck

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Yes, We are like hamsters on a wheel going round and round, repeating the same old shit day in day out yet getting nowhere.
I'm so sorry you are suffering so much and truly hope you can find a way to escape your hellish existence. Hugs.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, MeltingBrain and Forever Sleep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence certainly is just an endless loop of suffering until one is finally free from this nightmarish reality, I think that having the ability to exist here is such a horrible thing as there's no limit as to how much someone can be tortured by existence. And it really sounds so unbearable what you've had to endure, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
hey dream!! yeah this loop you are on is awful, I'm glad you feel safe sharing your thoughts and feelings here on SaSu. your posts are always full of emotion and I feel for your situation a lot

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream