L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Hi,
I don't know what happened to me but I feel very strange. No appetite or libido. No ability to think. I think everything is like turned off and my depression is increasing because of this. Can't live and can't die. This is what feels like a very old man and its so ugly I want to ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni, devil and Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Hi,
I don't know what happened to me but I feel very strange. No appetite or libido. No ability to think. I think everything is like turned off and my depression is increasing because of this. Can't live and can't die. This is what feels like a very old man and its so ugly I want to ctb.
Something must have happened :( maybe u are too isolated.

Reactions: vonvonwantpeace
devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
I relate to this so much and I know exactly how you're feeling.... it really sucks, i'm sorry you have to deal with it.

• Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni
Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I know what you mean. I was 20 when I got sick with a very painful nerve condition that has no cure. I'm 34 now and I have no idea how I've lasted this long in so much pain and misery. Time flew by and I went from a young woman to 34 which I know is still young but since I didn't get to experience any of these 14 years and was secluded in my house for all of them, I feel like a very old woman. My body isn't doing what I want it to and I'm not able to do what a 50 year old does. It makes me sick.

• Aww..
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995 and vonvonwantpeace