ButterToast

ButterToast

Liar who can't separate lies from reality
Aug 11, 2023
I was in my apartment, having fun experimenting with my camera and lens. I like photography and I'm getting into video now. Idk why, but suddenly I felt this rush of sadness coming to me, and it's very strong, enough to that I can't stop thinking about what ways should I ctb. I know this feeling will probably pass and maybe in a few hours I'll be fine. Nothing bad happened in particular, it's strange to have this sudden wave of sadness when I was just fiddling with my camera and was my 'focus' mode, which usually mean nothing could disturb me. Now I feel like I don't have energy to do anything. Anyone has similar experience?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: NumbItAll, pole, ipmanwc0 and 2 others
Inthewind

Inthewind

Wondering Waevern
Sep 19, 2023
Hmm maybe, well i think maybe since that could sometimes be from a chemical imbalence whooo knooos which chemical buut well, I think this happened to me semi recently but like not in a few moments it took a few days where I progessivly started feelin less motivated for no reason even though I was feelin alright and sticking to a schedule, I think itll pass Im still like feelin better every now and then theeenn my mood sinks again the next day anyway. I dont want to feel this way I neeeed to do so much work I cant delay any of it or it piles up, so i really hoping for my mood fix itself somehow, I do face care every now and then to see if that helps, theres also when I shower I feel more awake than ever, I think i may need to fix my schedule of sleep so i can feel better personally, because i sleep in till 1, and I think that can affect it but when i wake up i feel so comfy in bed and stay there so instead of sleeping till one im awake still in bed till 1. Maybe you can think to your routine maybe something from it may make you feel especially icky, energyless.

cosifantutti

cosifantutti

Student
Aug 27, 2023
I was doing well for a couple of months, then I woke up at 6.30 one morning feeling okay. By 7.30 I felt terrible and suicidal. That lasted about 5 days then I began to improve again.

I am at a loss to understand it.

ButterToast

ButterToast

Liar who can't separate lies from reality
Aug 11, 2023
I was doing well for a couple of months, then I woke up at 6.30 one morning feeling okay. By 7.30 I felt terrible and suicidal. That lasted about 5 days then I began to improve again.

I am at a loss to understand it.
Bipolar disorder is possible but I haven't read too much into it.