krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
I didn't take any drugs and I dont remember what happened... I don't remember falling asleep and I don't remember anything leading to me "falling asleep". It currently feels like I'm in a dream right now and I am pretty convinced I died or I am dead, my girlfriend is telling me I'm not but something just doesn't feel right... What happened to me? everything is still so foggy and I have no clue how I got here. It's kind of scaring me ;w;

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: puppy9, Torbasco, SipSop and 1 other person
softfuzzyman

softfuzzyman

Rot
Aug 17, 2020
I have all of these exact feelings so often, especially the feeling that I've already died and am dead and a ghost... but yeah lots of not remembering, not knowing where i am or whats going on or who i am, out of body feeling, dreamlike, foggy, hazy .. i practically cant form speech irl bc im so out of it all the time... I've always just written it off as dissociating, but recently someone suggested to me that it's psychosis and that's been deeply disturbing me. That was just a random comment tho so f that. But yeah dissociation sucks. It's rly common with lots of types of mental/emotional distress i feel like, even just anxiety and depression. It sucks and makes life so hard

• Hugs
Reactions: theguineapigking and krsu
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
I have all of these exact feelings so often, especially the feeling that I've already died and am dead and a ghost... but yeah lots of not remembering, not knowing where i am or whats going on or who i am, out of body feeling, dreamlike, foggy, hazy .. i practically cant form speech irl bc im so out of it all the time... I've always just written it off as dissociating, but recently someone suggested to me that it's psychosis and that's been deeply disturbing me. That was just a random comment tho so f that. But yeah dissociation sucks. It's rly common with lots of types of mental/emotional distress i feel like, even just anxiety and depression. It sucks and makes life so hard

so much missing time... maybe i was dissociating majority if the day

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: GrumpyFrog and softfuzzyman
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
Hey. That sounds like depersonalization and derealization. I have it too, sometimes much worse than others, especially after having a panic attack or oversleeping a lot.. I haven't had memory loss exactly. I have felt very disoriented though. It's kind of like that aspect being high I guess. Looking in a mirror will feel surreal. Life feels very dreamlike and fuzzy/fake. You wonder if you'll wake up in a bit. All I can say is that this reality('real life' as we say) is more consistent than our dreams. You'll see that things are constant and not distorted. Just give it a bit of time. Watch tv. Relax. As the day goes on, hopefully your mind will wake up a bit more and you'll also see that everything has been more constant... for ex. -In a dream, you may be in your house, then suddenly outside, then suddenly at the store. Suddenly you may be on a vacation.- irl this doesn't happen.

Sorry, I'm not the best at explaining this.

FYI: you can always do reality checks.. for example, if I have a lucid dream(or a dream where I question if it is a dream), I can generally do telekinesis, or pay extra attention to my surroundings. I'm your case, read a book. Why? Words generally move around in a dream. If you blink, the words rearrange. I've had this happen in lucid dreams. Many people report this as a reality check.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: krsu and softfuzzyman
softfuzzyman

softfuzzyman

Rot
Aug 17, 2020
so much missing time... maybe i was dissociating majority if the day
I hope it feels better and goes away soon :mmm::heart: I hate when I get into a rly bad dissociating funk for an extended period... im pretty much always foggy and "out of it" on some level, sometimes worse sometimes only a little bit, but true dissociating and just completely losing awareness is a little rarer for me but still happens when things are bad and is a terrible feeling to come out of and feel so gd disoriented and confused

• Hugs
Reactions: krsu and theguineapigking
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
Hey. That sounds like depersonalization and derealization. I have it too, sometimes much worse than others, especially after having a panic attack or oversleeping a lot.. I haven't had memory loss exactly. I have felt very disoriented though. It's kind of like that aspect being high I guess. Looking in a mirror will feel surreal. Life feels very dreamlike and fuzzy/fake. You wonder if you'll wake up in a bit. All I can say is that this reality('real life' as we say) is more consistent than our dreams. You'll see that things are constant and not distorted. Just give it a bit of time. Watch tv. Relax. As the day goes on, hopefully your mind will wake up a bit more and you'll also see that everything has been more constant... for ex. -In a dream, you may be in your house, then suddenly outside, then suddenly at the store. Suddenly you may be on a vacation.- irl this doesn't happen.

Sorry, I'm not the best at explaining this.

FYI: you can always do reality checks.. for example, if I have a lucid dream(or a dream where I question if it is a dream), I can generally do telekinesis, or pay extra attention to my surroundings. I'm your case, read a book. Why? Words generally move around in a dream. If you blink, the words rearrange. I've had this happen in lucid dreams. Many people report this as a reality check.
thank you