Oct 13, 2020
how to induce a disease in myself so i die suddenly

• Aww..
Reactions: voltage268 and patheticpartner
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I have no clue but I think it's not that easy.
For example, you could smoke lots of cigarretes to get lung cancer but who knows when you will?

• Hugs
Reactions: stygal and Ghost2211
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
You need to get something like ebola. Most things that are easily transmissible and accessible that can kill over a short time frame have been eradicated in 90% of countries. These are also terrible methods because sometimes they don't finish the job and leave lasting neurological damage.

I can't think of any biological agent off the top of my head that will create literally sudden death. Chemical methods are the best way to go. More and more i read about the drug F on this forum and also what is known about it from mainstream media reporting, it seems like an optimal choice though its difficult to acquire due to being a strictly regulated narcotic

Last edited:
Reactions: patheticpartner and Deleted member 22624
LondonVillie

LondonVillie

Nov 13, 2020
just shoot yourself in head lmao by far best method, quickest and least painful

Reactions: patheticpartner
Intotheflames

Intotheflames

a stranger in a strange land
Dec 23, 2020
Rabies is the most deadly disease. You could go for an infectious bat and be bitten, it wouldn't even hurt. Needless to say do not get the post exposure treatment. Just let the virus multiply inside you. Once you got the symptoms, you were already gone. However, bear in mind that it wouldn't be a fun ride, and it would take awhile. But it would do the job.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Rabies is the most deadly disease. You could go for an infectious bat and be bitten, it wouldn't even hurt. Needless to say do not get the post exposure treatment. Just let the virus multiply inside you. Once you got the symptoms, you were already gone. However, bear in mind that it wouldn't be a fun ride, and it would take awhile. But it would do the job.
Oh man rabies is literal hell. It's likely one of the worst ways to go.

• Aww..
Reactions: Wrennie, Fragile, stygal and 1 other person
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Botulism is also a pretty quick one...
By eating stuff out off old cans and expired meats you can get it.
It's pretty unpleasant though.

• Aww..
Reactions: x~Sophia~x