Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
It's just... Not a great brain that I have.

I am grateful for the share of good experiences and people in my life.

But genuinely speaking, my lack of interest in doing anything productive makes my life almost not worth living at all. It's not because I am lazy. I am unmotivated because at a very deep neurobiological level, there's some issue with my brain. I feel at times that I have a small brain with not enough growth capacity or productive interests to sustain myself as a normal functioning human being. The downside of this, is that people now think I am just lazy.

And there's no reason things should be like this, I just despise stuff at a basic level.

I despise whatever accomplishments I have made while I was making them like getting my undergraduate degree and working jobs. The only utility these things served was to keep up the appearance of being "normal" to the world, but it was all a farce.

If I were to be 100% objective and neutral about my situation, I would still hope for suicide because what I am, it's just not....very productive or useful or happy as a person.

There's just something wrong with me on a very fundamental level. And while I have spent so many years trying to live with it and still trying to be happy, it's kind of reached a point that I just don't care anymore.

I just want it all to end. Permanently. Hopefully painlessly.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, Seafoam, ohangiedontyouweep and 3 others
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
@Curious89 it sounds more like you need something to make you feel alive. I bet drugs, either stimulants or opioids, would help, at least for a while. Granted, that would almost certainly lead addiction, but until it got out of control, you would feel much better.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, Snake of Eden and Circles
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It is perfectly understandable wanting to exit when you are suffering every day and everything is hopeless. Life is just so unfair. We all deserve a pain free exit at a time of our own choosing, it isn't as if any of us asked for this life in the first place. I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, Seafoam, Jase_Carter and 2 others
Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
The appropriate behavior of a 32 year-old.
There's clearly something nagging you in life, that you need to spew crap here about the language in someone else's post

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and Jase_Carter