I

InezSerrano

Experienced
Dec 3, 2021
I actually hate this. Why did I do this. I'm used to doing drugs or cutting on impuse. Even destroying relationships on inpulse, but this? aaa, I just feel so gross.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: littlelungs, Toonloon, AtMostOkay and 6 others
Bone

Bone

Sad Sack
Jul 29, 2021
Lots of people do things sexually that they later regret. I'd say it's quite common especially for people into their early or mid-20s. I hope you don't beat yourself up too much for it.

Reactions: Foresight, sorry-i-need-help, AtMostOkay and 1 other person
I

InezSerrano

Experienced
Dec 3, 2021
Lots of people do things sexually that they later regret. I'd say it's quite common especially for people into their early or mid-20s. I hope you don't beat yourself up too much for it.
I know lol, I'm just annoyed. I hope this doesn't become the new normal. IDK, I'd rather be a drug addict than a sex addict, you know? This is just so dumb. I mean, I'm a long way off from having an issue, I feel horrible, I hope I won't do it again, but... IDK. And yeah, I know it's common, LOL, I mean that doesn't really make me feel better, sorry to say, I still feel like so bad, but I guess other people feel as bad as I do so that's a good thing? IDK really

Sorry, I don't mean to be rude to you, obviously a kind and thoughtful message with no harmful intent, I'm just in a bad mood/ reading things in a negative light.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: porhtna
Bone

Bone

Sad Sack
Jul 29, 2021
Nah I didn't take it as rude, I've had countless sexual experiences hy this age, and used to feel regret after certain things happened, but after a while I realized that as long as I was being safe, and I wasn't being a dick to people, it really wasn't too huge a deal. I grew up very conservative though, even into college, so I used to feel a ton of regret about my sexual experiences, but it helped me to really realize that it takes lots of experimentation to figure yourself out sexually, and for some people, more than most.

I don't know the particulars of your situation but sucking a few dicks or even a bunch does not make you a sex addict. If you start having random partners night after night, that'd probably be a bit more cause for concern, especially from a health perspective. What I'm trying to say is, I'm sure you're just fine and over-analyzing/being tough on yourself. If you were out there every night without a care in the world and moving from partner to partner without a second thought, that'd be cause for concern, but your self-awareness just means you're a smart person who's trying to make good decisions.

Reactions: OpheliasFlowers and porhtna
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
It's the same with me. I never did that to any Random one night stand I had, never. I only did it when I felt ready or was really in love with the guy. And it has to be both ways also. Can't believe I'm discussing my personal sex life on ss… But if you don't like it at all. Please don't do it. Don't do something you don't wanna do to satisfy someone's just for his pleasure. Big hug sweetie.

Last edited:
Reactions: whatevs, OpheliasFlowers and porhtna
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
The absolute state of this forum.

• Yay!
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust, whatevs, Foresight and 3 others
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
I'm not sure which way you mean this.
Just let the comment slide, if we cannot make relatively insensitive but Internet-humor remarks from time to time we might as well kill ourselves already and have no forum at all.

• Yay!
Reactions: NumbItAll