Desperate_Soul

Desperate_Soul

I'll See You Guys On The Other Side Of The Rainbow
Aug 26, 2018
I went outside for a nice little walk, enjoying the sunshine on my glistening, sweaty face. Everything felt calm, and all seemed good in the world. After this nice walk, I came back home, took a shower, and went to bed to relax. Suddenly I get this incredibly itchy feeling on my right arm and I looked down to see four bug bites. They are currently itching like crazy and I can't stop scratching my poor arm that now looks swollen and red.

I'm just trying to give life a chance and enjoy the moments I am forced to continue living, and what does life do? Fuck up my attempt of trying to have a lovely day.

Moral of the story is: it's better to just stay inside, be depressed, and accept that life doesn't want me to be happy.

Reactions: lostinthedream, Caustic Cardinals, Dead_Inside and 4 others
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
I went outside for a nice little walk, enjoying the sunshine on my glistening, sweaty face. Everything felt calm, and all seemed good in the world. After this nice walk, I came back home, took a shower, and went to bed to relax. Suddenly I get this incredibly itchy feeling on my right arm and I looked down to see four bug bites. They are currently itching like crazy and I can't stop scratching my poor arm that now looks swollen and red.

I'm just trying to give life a chance and enjoy the moments I am forced to continue living, and what does life do? Fuck up my attempt of trying to have a lovely day.

Moral of the story is: it's better to just stay inside, be depressed, and accept that life doesn't want me to be happy.

Am I the only one who pictured Nux screaming, "What a lovely day!" upon seeing the title?

When I go outside, all I see is a college campus filled with people who are somehow able to be happy - except at night, when you can hear people trying to make out quietly. Even the trees, grass and sun look depressing, at all times.

Reactions: Desperate_Soul