S

somniummalum

Student
Jul 3, 2020
Later today I have an doctors appointment, will try to get Meto prescpription by using the guidelines of the Resource Compilation threads.

I'm going to tell you how the conversation went, and if I was successful.

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, Saed, Circles and 2 others
H

Heavy

Student
Jun 20, 2020
It's easy to get meto prescribed by a doctor unless you have a history of suicidal thoughts or mental illness.

In my case I was denied prescription just because of that.

S

somniummalum

Student
Jul 3, 2020
It's easy to get meto prescribed by a doctor unless you have a history of suicidal thoughts or mental illness.

oh really... that could be trouble for me.

S

somniummalum

Student
Jul 3, 2020
If it's written in your journal, you're fucked pretty much. No doctor will prescribe Meto if you have that in your journal.
ahh shit... well I think I will just try anyways?

H

Heavy

Student
Jun 20, 2020
ahh shit... well I think I will just try anyways?
Always worth a shot ...

If you fail, print 200 x flyers that staes you wanna buy meto with your email on it and you'll have it in no time. Many cancer patients get it prescribed.

S

somniummalum

Student
Jul 3, 2020
Always worth a shot ...

If you fail, print 200 x flyers that staes you wanna buy meto with your email on it and you'll have it in no time. Many cancer patients get it prescribed.
where would I put them?

S

somniummalum

Student
Jul 3, 2020
Outside the hospital of cancer patients.

Anywhere really. People like money.
Pretty sure it's illegal and police will fuck me asap XD

Reactions: KleinerWolf and IrRegularjoe
S

somniummalum

Student
Jul 3, 2020
it worked, the doc gave me 50 tabs of Paspertin (10mg).
Here is how it went:
I called in, said i have indigestion problems, made an appointment same day.
I told him: "I have pretty strong digestion problems, it seems to me that the food is stuck in my stomach too long, I feel like my stomach is bloated. When I need to purp, it still smells like the last meal I had, even hours after eating. All this comes along with nausea and some acid reflux. When I need to cough, I feel nausea and like I need to vomit...
Just to make sure: I do not have any type of food poisoning, I don't recall eating anything bad
My mother used to always have / take Metoproclamide, it worked pretty well on me too for these symptoms".

Even though he should see that I am on psycho-pharma, he did not even hesitate to prescripe meto. He said: "yep, if it worked in the past then let's do that again".
But I have to say, I always had a feeling about this specific doc that he gives 0 fucks. Maybe that helped.

If you have any questions pls feel free to ask me.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf, eeyore9128, not4us and 4 others
W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
it worked, the doc gave me 50 tabs of Paspertin (10mg).
Here is how it went:
I called in, said i have indigestion problems, made an appointment same day.
I told him: "I have pretty strong digestion problems, it seems to me that the food is stuck in my stomach too long, I feel like my stomach is bloated. When I need to purp, it still smells like the last meal I had, even hours after eating. All this comes along with nausea and some acid reflux. When I need to cough, I feel nausea and like I need to vomit...
Just to make sure: I do not have any type of food poisoning, I don't recall eating anything bad
My mother used to always have / take Metoproclamide, it worked pretty well on me too for these symptoms".

Even though he should see that I am on psycho-pharma, he did not even hesitate to prescripe meto. He said: "yep, if it worked in the past then let's do that again".
But I have to say, I always had a feeling about this specific doc that he gives 0 fucks. Maybe that helped.

If you have any questions pls feel free to ask me.
Nice work. Remember getting my meto. Was a relieving feeling.

Reactions: somniummalum
anonymousapple

anonymousapple

Jul 3, 2020

Are you sure about that? I willingly let my suicidal thoughts and mental illnesses be written on my patient history or whatever it's tracked on, and I got my meto delivered to a nearby pharmacy by a local doctor. Only took a 5 minute phone call and there was no appointment.

All you have to do is really sell the whole "migraine related nausea" bit, and do a bit of manipulation if you have to.

Reactions: somniummalum and Saed
justkindahere

justkindahere

Jun 28, 2020
Are you sure about that? I willingly let my suicidal thoughts and mental illnesses be written on my patient history or whatever it's tracked on, and I got my meto delivered to a nearby pharmacy by a local doctor. Only took a 5 minute phone call and there was no appointment.

All you have to do is really sell the whole "migraine related nausea" bit, and do a bit of manipulation if you have to.
Same thing with me. I've attempted suicide twice now and my doctor knows it but I was still able to get them to prescribe me with meto. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Reactions: somniummalum and Saed