• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

tropicalrain

Apr 9, 2023
Been doing some reading around...night-night seems like one of the simplest and fastest methods. Are there any records here of people being successful with it?

unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
Yes. When you have enough posts, use the search function, check the threads and the root megathread.

T

tropicalrain

Apr 9, 2023
Yes. When you have enough posts, use the search function, check the threads and the root megathread.
I have been, but most of the posts are about people struggling to find the right arteries or trying it and failing.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
From what I'm aware the night night method is risky and unreliable, I've read of people attempting it and failing, and anyway even if someone has succeeded how can they say that they have done as it isn't like they will be existing at that point.

musicistheonlything

musicistheonlything

(•_____•)
May 8, 2023
Imagine if somebody posted here saying "yeah I died and it was pretty quick and easy, definitely recommend it" that would be pretty amusing

Reactions: ShornSoloists, I_want_to_sleep, Decided98 and 4 others