C

cosmic-freedom

Student
Mar 18, 2024
There are a limited number of resources.No,"hard work" and "persistence" won't get you anywhere.If that's TRUE then mules and horses would have been the most successful and wealthy beings on this planet.

Success is a cheap bait to keep the wheel of suffering running.Money is limited.For you to have a job,thousand others who applied to the same job have to be looking for work or unemployed.For you to have food,thousand others have to be starving.For you to have power,someone else must lose it.

• Love
Reactions: AdamOndiAhman, markimobzzdeasui, myusername890 and 5 others
JKFleck

JKFleck

Betrayed by my only friend, nothing left to lose
Oct 1, 2023
How to be successful: Sell courses that teach people how to be successful

Reactions: Vicolo cieco
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
  • Yay!
Reactions: Vicolo cieco, cosmic-freedom and SMmetalhead36
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
There are a limited number of resources.No,"hard work" and "persistence" won't get you anywhere.If that's TRUE then mules and horses would have been the most successful and wealthy beings on this planet.

Success is a cheap bait to keep the wheel of suffering running.Money is limited.For you to have a job,thousand others who applied to the same job have to be looking for work or unemployed.For you to have food,thousand others have to be starving.For you to have power,someone else must lose it.
There's so much truth in this post!

Reactions: myusername890 and Vicolo cieco
F

Faded For Her

May 30, 2024
True. I'd add that love is a resource too. For you to have a loved one, someone else will be left unloved.

Reactions: SMmetalhead36