Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
i feel like a majority of people on here probably have a problem with substance abuse. myself included! my drug of choice used to be alcohol. it would numb everything and help me feel "happy" and be "funny" for at least a little while. it kept getting me into trouble so i had to become sober from it, but now it's changed into a weed addiction. i have to constantly smoke or i feel like shit. i have to do it to feel more numb and to just forget. gets me in less messes than alcohol, but sometimes i do miss it. nothing beat how alcohol made everything go away. it feels awful to have to rely on a substance so much just to feel okay in this world. anyone else want to talk about theirs? <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Skathon, Praestat_Mori, WAITING TO DIE and 3 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
Substance abuse is what lead me here, my life is ruined because of weed and headphone weed caused the addiction to listening to music with headphones on and the headphones caused the damage to both of my ears tinnitus and a brain injury now i am bed bound without antipsychotics if only i was rich i could of listen to music without headphones instead of this shitty accommodation

241064993 1013559089420849 7237225549066662977 n 1013559082754183

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Vesiira
Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
Substance abuse is what lead me here, my life is ruined because of weed and headphone weed caused the addiction to listening to music with headphones on and the headphones caused the damage to both of my ears tinnitus and a brain injury now i am bed bound without antipsychotics if only i was rich i could of listen to music without headphones instead of this shitty accommodation

View attachment 122590
Honestly now that you say it, I've been listening to so much music lately too. Whether it be speaker or headphones. I can only find comfort in music right now. I'm so sorry to hear about your ears and brain, that just sounds so miserable. Wish I could lessen your pain, friend. Sending love and that I hope you find some sort of peace. Thanks for your response. <3

Reactions: IckyGun and Darkover
BLEH:3

BLEH:3

Nov 6, 2023
Long live ketamine, was and still is my drug of choice for a while now. Helps me feel something instead of nothing. I <3 ketamine

• Hugs
Reactions: Vesiira and IckyGun
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I'm an alcoholic yet sober ( for now ). It's the only thing that helps me escape my mind.
I blew all my savings on booze, and I really miss it.
I want to take up drinking again soon, just for a week or two before I ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: Skathon, cheese.out and Vesiira
Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
I'm an alcoholic yet sober ( for now ). It's the only thing that helps me escape my mind.
I blew all my savings on booze, and I really miss it.
I want to take up drinking again soon, just for a week or two before I ctb.
I've been sober for a year too! I'm not sure how. I'm proud of you though, it takes a lot of work. I've been feeling like that too though. Really been thinking about going on a bender before I CTB. The need has been there. We'll see!
Long live ketamine, was and still is my drug of choice for a while now. Helps me feel something instead of nothing. I <3 ketamine
I almost did ketamine for my depression. Really want to try it. Might do it! <3 Don't blame you for using it, it sounds great.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
higherthanthesun

higherthanthesun

Dead
Nov 9, 2023
I relate pretty heavily to this. I've been smoking weed pretty consistently for about 5 years now. It completely zones me out, makes me forget everything I was just worrying about, really helped me when I was going through my break up.

People constantly tell me i need to stop, but it's basically my medicine now. Not really sure how I'd cope without it.

I enjoy alcohol as well, but I really only use it at events, or bars because of my social anxiety, I just hate the taste of it so I don't drink when I'm alone.

Wishing you all the best <3

• Hugs
reallysleepy

reallysleepy

She/her
Oct 25, 2023
I fucking love alcohol, when I drink it's the only time I feel actually calm.
Now I can't really drink that much because I tried to ctb on September and my mom is monitoring me and my psychiatrist is against all substance consumption. I sometimes drink when she is asleep but I can't really have my bedroom door closed because the cats start meowing to come in and I don't hear them but my mom does and she wakes up, so I drink with the fear of she appearing at any time and it's not really that good any more :(
I'm trying to appear to be better so I can start to go out by myself and stay alone one night of the week and then it will be my moment to get fucked upppppp.
I also will get blastered for a week or more before ctbeing, I'll stop taking my meds and I'll consume a lot of Molly too, haven't done that since I started medication and I miss it. Maybe some lsd.

I miss living by myself unu

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, higherthanthesun and Vesiira
Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
I relate pretty heavily to this. I've been smoking weed pretty consistently for about 5 years now. It completely zones me out, makes me forget everything I was just worrying about, really helped me when I was going through my break up.

People constantly tell me i need to stop, but it's basically my medicine now. Not really sure how I'd cope without it.

I enjoy alcohol as well, but I really only use it at events, or bars because of my social anxiety, I just hate the taste of it so I don't drink when I'm alone.

Wishing you all the best <3
I understand. No one thinks it's a problem, but I know I've gotten pretty addicted to relying on it. It be like that though! Whatever helps us cope. As long as we aren't hurting anyone else. Wish you the best too, friend! <3
Now I can't really drink that much because I tried to ctb on September and my mom is monitoring me and my psychiatrist is against all substance consumption. I sometimes drink when she is asleep but I can't really have my bedroom door closed because the cats start meowing to come in and I don't hear them but my mom does and she wakes up, so I drink with the fear of she appearing at any time and it's not really that good any more :(
I'm trying to appear to be better so I can start to go out by myself and stay alone one night of the week and then it will be my moment to get fucked upppppp.
I also will get blastered for a week or more before ctbeing, I'll stop taking my meds and I'll consume a lot of Molly too, haven't done that since I started medication and I miss it. Maybe some lsd.

I get it. When I would drink it would all go away. I miss that feeling. I miss forgetting. I would black out a lot, which kinda sucked. Now I miss it. Not remembering was nice. I don't want to remember. I'm sorry you're feeling this, but unfortunately it be like that. Definitely let yourself get fucked up and just have a good moment where you can. I miss living by myself too! You can really get away with more and just struggle alone, which is needed at times.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: reallysleepy and higherthanthesun
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
a weed addiction that im putting before my loved one.... grabbing another joint and wanting to die instead of thinking he needs me and trying to fix it...

• Hugs
Reactions: Vesiira
cheese.out

cheese.out

Why am I still here
Jul 25, 2023
Benzos let me sleep like a baby in heaven and bc of opioids I can feel at least something. I just fucking love those damn opioids too much lol

• Hugs
Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
a weed addiction that im putting before my loved one.... grabbing another joint and wanting to die instead of thinking he needs me and trying to fix it...
i get it. i'm constantly consuming more and if it came to it i probably would put it before anything else. sending love.
Benzos let me sleep like a baby in heaven and bc of opioids I can feel at least something. I just fucking love those damn opioids too much lol
a lot of people do! it helps people feel okay even for a small amount of time. i don't blame you for turning to those. society kind of drives us to, unfortunately.

reallysleepy

reallysleepy

She/her
Oct 25, 2023

I bought 2 wines and I'm waiting for my mom to go to sleep but it's almost 2 am and she is doomscrolling. Mom please, think of your child and her substance abuse situation 😭

• Hugs
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
i feel like a majority of people on here probably have a problem with substance abuse. myself included! my drug of choice used to be alcohol. it would numb everything and help me feel "happy" and be "funny" for at least a little while. it kept getting me into trouble so i had to become sober from it, but now it's changed into a weed addiction. i have to constantly smoke or i feel like shit. i have to do it to feel more numb and to just forget. gets me in less messes than alcohol, but sometimes i do miss it. nothing beat how alcohol made everything go away. it feels awful to have to rely on a substance so much just to feel okay in this world. anyone else want to talk about theirs? <3
I'm back on the booze after several years of not drinking. I like it welcome back. Smoke the fuck out of weed to wake n bake every morning. Don't know why I don't think it even works anymore.

• Hugs
Q

Quantum Particle

Oct 22, 2021
Nothing better than a good smoke for me

• Hugs
Vesiira

Vesiira

Dreaming Of Being Buried
Nov 7, 2023
I bought 2 wines and I'm waiting for my mom to go to sleep but it's almost 2 am and she is doomscrolling. Mom please, think of your child and her substance abuse situation 😭
Omg no!!!! Like pls Mom let me abuse substances in peace you can't see me like this 😭
I'm back on the booze after several years of not drinking. I like it welcome back. Smoke the fuck out of weed to wake n bake every morning. Don't know why I don't think it even works anymore.
I understand. Weed slowly feels like it's not working anymore either. Sometimes I have to wean off a tiny bit so it doesn't get too bad. But dang, back on the wagon! That happens. It'll probably happen to me too. 😅

• Yay!
Reactions: reallysleepy