not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Just wondering what people think and if they are aware they are doing it?

Lately, I've been thinking I may be doing this and not realize it. What really bothers me is that I may do it with co-workers and it could lead to trouble. What I think is just me being friendly or nice could be taken the wrong way. I don't even know how to flirt consciously.:))
I'm even more concerned that I may do it with dude's. It was brought to my attention a few years ago or more that a guy told a buddy of mine, he thought I was into him. I was not!!! Michael B. Jordan is my only gay hall pass.:hihi: And that will never happen.
I hope that I haven't done anything here that would make someone think I was flirting. I know I use a lot of hugs and hearts but we're all going through many of the same things. Anyway I did look up suggestions on how to stop doing it. So maybe that will help.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Manaaja and DeutscheKartoffel
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Every time I try to show interest in same sex people, everyone still thinks I'm 100% straight and that's after I have told them that I'm not straight. What the hell is so straight about me?! We should change problems with each other. I wish people would see me as gay. Maybe I should wear rainbows and act really gayly.

(Actually I'm acesexual and more pan-demiromantic, but it's nicer and easier to call myself gay because to me gay means not-straight.)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Every time I try to show interest in same sex people, everyone still thinks I'm 100% straight and that's after I have told them that I'm not straight. What the hell is so straight about me?! We should change problems with each other. I wish people would see me as gay. Maybe I should wear rainbows and act really gayly.

(Actually I'm acesexual and more pan-demiromantic, but it's nicer and easier to call myself gay because to me gay means not-straight.)
I don't think being perceived as straight is considered bad in the gay community. I would think being "more gay" sorry I don't know how to say it, would be a negative. Have you tried Grindr??? Yes .,.. I've heard of it.:wink:
I think because I'm really nerdy and not into sports the gay issue comes up. Too bad we can't trade problems.:wink:
For awhile after a breakup I considered myself asexual. I didn't want to be with anyone. Now I don't want to be cuz I want to CTB.
I think my attraction to Michael B Jordan is not as much about sex as it is about feeling safe. Not smart enough to analyze it.
It's not like I can't tell when a guy is good looking because I'm the opposite.

• Yay!
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics