RoadBLOCK

RoadBLOCK

Jul 9, 2024
I know this will upset some people but it is true and from my life experience, you cannot put a (Dodge car in a race with a Formula One car.)
Unfortunately, in my previous years of study, I found people who were smarter than me, they learned quickly and understood quickly (what I understand in 3 hours, they may understand and learn in 15 minutes). I strain my mind a lot trying to succeed and become smart and advance in my work but there are smart people (they learn new things in minutes) and they don't seem tired or that they strain their minds even 10% they don't stay up all night trying to understand Or for them to learn with great effort like me, they just learn at first sight, it's really sad that I work hard and struggle to get somewhere while someone else only uses 90% less effort than me to get there,They are naturally smart and their IQ is so high that it breaks my heart to get tired and stay up late and find someone else who memorizes, understands and analyzes with just one look.

I swear to you that there are new problems at work. My colleague was drinking a cup of coffee, laughing, and watching TikTok. He solved it in seconds, while I was sweating profusely. Before that, I was thinking for hours about solving it, and he solved it in seconds!

• Hugs
Reactions: Oeoe3, wCvML2, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
what I understand in 3 hours, they may understand and learn in 15 minutes
I relate. I'm a very slow person so it takes me a long time and a lot of careful explaining for me to grasp things that my peers can grasp in minutes or even seconds. It's honestly humiliating. I sometimes feel a pang of jealousy and shame when I hear about my how easily younger brother gets by in school, not even having to study to get good grades on tests. When I was his age, I remember struggling a lot in school. I'm still surprised that I was even able to graduate high school and get into a university. Then again, it probably wouldn't have happened if it weren't for the pandemic. I'm barely getting by in uni and a part of me wants to just dropout.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
RoadBLOCK

RoadBLOCK

Jul 9, 2024
I relate. I'm a very slow person so it takes me a long time and a lot of careful explaining for me to grasp things that my peers can grasp in minutes or even seconds. It's honestly humiliating. I sometimes feel a pang of jealousy and shame when I hear about my how easily younger brother gets by in school, not even having to study to get good grades on tests. When I was his age, I remember struggling a lot in school. I'm still surprised that I was even able to graduate high school and get into a university. Then again, it probably wouldn't have happened if it weren't for the pandemic. I'm barely getting by in uni and a part of me wants to just dropout.
Thank God there is someone who understands me, it is something that makes me feel sad and upset. Why do I get tired and rack my brain for 3 or 4 hours while there is another person drinking his own coffee and is done in 15 minutes? Why do I get tired 30 times more than him! Why doesn't he show fatigue on his face? Why do I never feel that he gets tired like me? But as they say, the point is in the result, and the result is that he finished what I finished 30 times faster than me.

It's like Whiplash movie The main character sweats, stays up all night, and puts pressure on himself. In the end, he realizes that "this thing is beyond his capacity" and that there are people who put in 90% less effort than him, who are better than him, and with almost no effort, they reach the top.

• Hugs
Reactions: EvisceratedJester