Mene Tame

Mene Tame

Sep 21, 2023
i can't live for myself, if i had to i'd kill myself or something similar, i'm basically alive cuz pepole tell me to, but in all honesty i'd rather be dead, i feel like there's no hope for my psycho ass.
i'm a monster a hideous creature that has no reason to be still alive and breathing, if i look like this i'll never pass as a woman nor get accepted by socierty.
pepole tell me they care and want to help me, they say i'm sorrounded by good pepole but it dosen't feel like it i feel all alone in my head alone with my thoughts voices and occasional music playing,
a2609218027_65

accurate representation of what's going on in my head 24/7.

i've developed social anxiety now i can't even go outside without feeling sick and/or uneasy, i avoid pepole i avoid talking. i'm afraid, wish i could be normal like everyone else.

stupid meds dont work well, i'll ask for antidepressants since all they gave me is antipsychotics.

maybe if i'll keep writing more stuff i could start some kind of daily posting idk.

i could also start making art stuff idk.

buh bye from ashley, a dumb depressed trans girl.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: prettycvnt, Sannti, Ampsvx123 and 7 others
FallingGrace

FallingGrace

Secretary of something
Mar 11, 2020
Hi friend. Just wanted to remind you that you are a woman and always have been. That you don't owe anyone femininity in your womanhood. You don't owe "passing". There are some amazing and uplifting communities for trans and LGBTQIA+ identifying people, all on Discord so you don't have to worry about going outside where I know it's scary right now. I'm sure they'd really love to see your art. I would. Maybe look up adorable_rainbow fist on TikTok if you have the time, she hosts really awesome educational lives and her server is amazing ♥️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: prettycvnt, worthIess, dumblosergirl and 3 others
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
Me too! I love art but you deserved so much better. And you're not a psycho and even if, I mean we can't really control our thoughts. A lot of them are brutal, disgusting or depressing but that's not your fault and if you need help or just need to vent, we're all here for you and we'll will listen <3
Just wanted to remind you that you are a woman and always have been.
I can just repeat this, just know that we'll always accept you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sylveon, Burden_Bailey, lostforever77 and 1 other person
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
Hi Mene Tame,

I am so sorry that you feel so low about yourself. I promise you when I say that I don't care about your looks - you just come across as someone who is absolutely lovely and kind hearted. I have lived in this world long enough to realise and appreciate that what matters is how kind people are and you are certainly that. And being nice, kind hearted, creative or artistic doesn't equate to being "dumb" or "stupid".

Clearly you are going through hell and I am glad that FallingGrace has reached put to you with some suggestions.

I would also love to see your art. Please feel free to share them with us here - but also sounds like Falling Grace's suggestions might include safe places to be part of.

I am so sorry about the level of anxiety and level of vulnerability you are feeling when you would like to step out. Is this something you are able to work on using CBT?

I would like to wish you all the best and hope to see your art as well. Take care.

lostforever77

lostforever77

Dec 13, 2023
maybe if i'll keep writing more stuff i could start some kind of daily posting idk.

i could also start making art stuff idk
I think both of those are wonderful ideas! Do you mind if you do if you post some of it here? I would love a chance to see it (And yes, if you read my other posts how strange of a sentence that is) You are not dumb, and you are certiainly not dumb for being Trans, you are special and unique. If you ever want to talk, if I am physically able, I will be here :-)

Reactions: Kit1
underscore_nine

underscore_nine

the sweet release
Feb 17, 2023
i can't live for myself, if i had to i'd kill myself or something similar, i'm basically alive cuz pepole tell me to, but in all honesty i'd rather be dead, i feel like there's no hope for my psycho ass.
i'm a monster a hideous creature that has no reason to be still alive and breathing, if i look like this i'll never pass as a woman nor get accepted by socierty.
pepole tell me they care and want to help me, they say i'm sorrounded by good pepole but it dosen't feel like it i feel all alone in my head alone with my thoughts voices and occasional music playing,
a2609218027_65

accurate representation of what's going on in my head 24/7.

i've developed social anxiety now i can't even go outside without feeling sick and/or uneasy, i avoid pepole i avoid talking. i'm afraid, wish i could be normal like everyone else.

stupid meds dont work well, i'll ask for antidepressants since all they gave me is antipsychotics.

i could also start making art stuff idk.

buh bye from ashley, a dumb depressed trans girl.
im a trans girl too and I'll never pass or be happy either :c

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sannti, Kit1 and lostforever77
Mene Tame

Mene Tame

Sep 21, 2023
didn't expect pepole to care tbh

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, _Broken_alice, daocreator and 6 others
Burden_Bailey

Burden_Bailey

A lonely lesbian
Dec 9, 2023
*virtual hugs*

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
dumblosergirl

dumblosergirl

girl failure
Feb 13, 2023
You are super cool bc you like sewerslvt too! 🫶Art is also a great way to vent so please post some.

wonderhoy143

wonderhoy143

Dec 15, 2023
im really sorry if this isnt helpful at all,, but i can seriously relate to exactly what youre going through. im transfem and feel like ill never pass, im disgusted by myself and view myself as a monster,, i have horrible social anxiety and cant leave my house without nearly fainting,, i feel like my meds do absolutely nothing and no matter how much supposed support or love im surrounded with i cant help but feel horribly lonely. but i want you to know you arent a "psycho", and youre not a monster or disgusting either. in my eyes, you seem like a genuinely really sweet and cool person whos just in a lot of pain. c: i completely understand the fear of never passing and being rejected by society, but please know that you ARE a woman, no matter what our horrible society tries to tell you <3 im sure youre very pretty and do pass!! :D i know im just some insignificant stranger online, but i dont see you as a monster or psycho in the slightest, i see you as nothing more than a super cool girl!! c:< i mean, after all, your username and pfp are from abnormality dancing girl?? and omg youre a sewerslvt fan?? :DDD youre honestly awesome. im sorry if this sounds super cliche or dumb or just generally unhelpful, but you DO have reasons to live. youre an amazing person, and i honestly think you have a bright future ahead of you. i think youll be accepted by society. i dont think youll have to worry about passing, im sure you already do c: believe me, i know how hard it can be to keep living. ive been considering suicide basically everyday for years and years of my life, and have attempted multiple times (and im considering attempting again soon) and im so so sorry if this is overly personal or anything but,, PLEASE dont take your life. you genuinely seem like such a sweet person and i know ii dont even really know you but your life is worth living ): <3 if you ever wanna reach out to me for help or support,, ill always be here for you. c: whether you need help or for me to just listen, i promise ill be there for you if you need me!! after all, ive been through a lot of the same stuff as you, so its the least i can do <3 and if you ever wanna be friends, ill happily be your friend!! o: after all, you seem super awesome honestly!! and id love to see your art omg omg :D your life is ABSOLUTELY worth living,, and if youre okay with it id happily do anything i can to help things get better for you c: feel free to reach out to me if youre ever comfortable with it 💗

sincerely,, claire,, a way dumber depressed trans girl :D

Mene Tame

Mene Tame

Sep 21, 2023
im really sorry if this isnt helpful at all,, but i can seriously relate to exactly what youre going through. im transfem and feel like ill never pass, im disgusted by myself and view myself as a monster,, i have horrible social anxiety and cant leave my house without nearly fainting,, i feel like my meds do absolutely nothing and no matter how much supposed support or love im surrounded with i cant help but feel horribly lonely. but i want you to know you arent a "psycho", and youre not a monster or disgusting either. in my eyes, you seem like a genuinely really sweet and cool person whos just in a lot of pain. c: i completely understand the fear of never passing and being rejected by society, but please know that you ARE a woman, no matter what our horrible society tries to tell you <3 im sure youre very pretty and do pass!! :D i know im just some insignificant stranger online, but i dont see you as a monster or psycho in the slightest, i see you as nothing more than a super cool girl!! c:< i mean, after all, your username and pfp are from abnormality dancing girl?? and omg youre a sewerslvt fan?? :DDD youre honestly awesome. im sorry if this sounds super cliche or dumb or just generally unhelpful, but you DO have reasons to live. youre an amazing person, and i honestly think you have a bright future ahead of you. i think youll be accepted by society. i dont think youll have to worry about passing, im sure you already do c: believe me, i know how hard it can be to keep living. ive been considering suicide basically everyday for years and years of my life, and have attempted multiple times (and im considering attempting again soon) and im so so sorry if this is overly personal or anything but,, PLEASE dont take your life. you genuinely seem like such a sweet person and i know ii dont even really know you but your life is worth living ): <3 if you ever wanna reach out to me for help or support,, ill always be here for you. c: whether you need help or for me to just listen, i promise ill be there for you if you need me!! after all, ive been through a lot of the same stuff as you, so its the least i can do <3 and if you ever wanna be friends, ill happily be your friend!! o: after all, you seem super awesome honestly!! and id love to see your art omg omg :D your life is ABSOLUTELY worth living,, and if youre okay with it id happily do anything i can to help things get better for you c: feel free to reach out to me if youre ever comfortable with it 💗

sincerely,, claire,, a way dumber depressed trans girl :D
yk what, we should be friends :3
i like you, you seem nice.