DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
So, I know this is gonna be weird, but one of my favorite anime of all time is Card Captor Sakura. I am thinking of re watching it on Netflix. Though I have always had a gripe with one very small thing. Touya

I love his character as hes an awesome older brother but, I guess due to lack of experience, I feel kinda bad for Sakura. I never had an older sibling (I am the older sibling) and while its funny sometimes I feel bad whenever he teases Sakura (I know I am a huge softie). Sibling banters are normal but I kinda wish he'd be a bit nicer to her sometimes. I often wonder about her mental health (though she seems fine 99% of the time).

I dunno just wanted to get this off my chest. Im a baby I know.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fragile and TheSoulless
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Can kinda relate tbh. My brother always just shouts at me so I don't really like seeing siblings teasing or upsetting each other.

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Can kinda relate tbh. My brother always just shouts at me so I don't really like seeing siblings teasing or upsetting each other.
Same. I mean I tried to be a good sister to my brother. We def fought with each other as it just happens but I always tried to make him happy. If I ever took things too far and hurt him id always try to rectify it. So I am not used to seeing an older sibling tease and aggravate their younger siblings daily. Its not something I have any experience with so its foreign to me. So I end up emphasizing with Sakura and feeling for her. It must be incredibly annoying

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17949
Deleted member 23009

Deleted member 23009

a flame dancing in the rain
Oct 20, 2020
Never seen that anime, might check it out!

Me and my sister usually had our quarrels growing up but as the younger sibling i can't relate in that way, i was usually the one a little more annoying and teasing. But it was never anything serious. We have a good relationship today though. But I think it's sweet and natural to emphasize with something you feel a connection to. Siblings fighting usually always happens though and its often okay as long as they make up afterwards and that it doesn't grow into something more than that.. But yeah of course it's annoying.

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Never seen that anime, might check it out!

Me and my sister usually had our quarrels growing up but as the younger sibling i can't relate in that way, i was usually the one a little more annoying and teasing. But it was never anything serious. We have a good relationship today though. But I think it's sweet and natural to emphasize with something you feel a connection to. Siblings fighting usually always happens though and its often okay as long as they make up afterwards and that it doesn't grow into something more than that.. But yeah of course it's annoying.
No yeah def. I mean, I guess I was always bullied/abused growing up so I know what its like to be annoyed by someone. So I guess thats why I emphasize with her. But yeah its nothing serious. Though its like everyday and im just like (dude just be nice to her for one day straight lol) but like I said just a minor gripe

Deleted member 23009

Deleted member 23009

a flame dancing in the rain
Oct 20, 2020
No yeah def. I mean, I guess I was always bullied/abused growing up so I know what its like to be annoyed by someone. So I guess thats why I emphasize with her. But yeah its nothing serious. Though its like everyday and im just like (dude just be nice to her for one day straight lol) but like I said just a minor gripe
Yeah but i get emotionally invested too in things i watch, so i really relate to those thoughts