Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
So, recently I read some topics and information about SN and a question arose in my mind. People always talk about drinking NS using a specific regimen and with a group of specific medications to alleviate uncomfortable side effects, and that said, I wonder: what would happen if a person drink SN without the regimen and in an amount greater than the recommended one ? It seems like a stupid question, I know, but I really am curious. I personally believe that the person will vomit a lot and the effects will cause a greater degree of discomfort, but at the same time I wonder if taking a higher dose will accelerate the effects and drastically increase the level of death. Would it be extremely painful, uncomfortable and the suffering would be greater, right ?

I'm only asking this because recently, I saw someone who took a micro-dose of SN just to test the potency of the product, and according to reports, the person felt the following symptoms the first time: tachycardia, hard stomach, pain head, and after a supposed 15 minutes, he felt drowsy and slept, and the next day, he woke up and no longer suffered any side effects. He also reports that he did not feel like vomiting, as he took a microdose, that is, a very small dose, but it was enough to cause a series of side effects in his body...

He also took a second microdose, and this time, things were different. This time, he developed a headache and dizziness after several days. And based on this, I think: if a microdose is enough to cause high damage and side effects of this level in a person, I wonder what a dose above the recommended dose could do after ingestion...

• Yay!
Reactions: Little_Suzy
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
More is not always better.

It won't do you any good to drink a large dose if you suddenly throw up everything/most of it.
Our body perceives SN in lethal doses as poison, so it tries at all costs to get rid of SN from our body. A higher dose increases the likelihood of vomiting.
Additionally, as you mentioned, the symptoms will probably be more intense.

The schemes were not created for fun, but to increase the chance of success.
Fasting and an appropriate dose of pure SN are absolutely the basic rule that everyone should follow.
Additionally, antiemetics are highly recommended.

The standard is 25 grams, or 35 grams if you weigh over 100 kilograms, so it's worth following this rule.
But of course a smaller dose can kill.
I think even 20 grams may be the standard in the future (if SN does not completely disappear from the radar). But that's just my interjection.

In conclusion, I don't think it's a good idea, but of course someone can correct me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, LunarLight and locked*n*loaded
Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
I may be wrong, but I THINK that if a person takes a large amount, for example, and vomits, I believe that even if they vomit, there will still be a considerable amount of substance in the body that will cause the person to die, but of course, this has a cost , as the degree of discomfort will be much greater. I'm only saying this because I believe there is a possibility that the body will not be able to get rid of all the substance through vomiting, and what is left of the substance could take your life.

These are just some thoughts I have, theorizing possible damages and effects, but I'm obviously not going to put this into practice, to be clear.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
There is a standard protocol for achieving CTB using SN and all other recommended methods.

All other people are messing around with SN because they are curious and do not want to CTB. You're drinking poison, so it will be unpleasant, whether it's a headache or a full-blown food poisoning attack from top-to-bottom! lol

Reactions: Praestat_Mori