Torabol

Torabol

Student
Apr 15, 2023
"If you're thinking of suicide, remember, you are NOT alone"
Who gives a shit? There could be millions like me, it doesn't change anything.

"It gets better"
When? No answer? then keep quiet.

"Permanent solution to a temporary problem"
Temporary? okay when does it end then? What is temporary? years?

Reactions: Mateira, floralheaddress, prettycvnt and 6 others
depthss

depthss

wikihow
Dec 12, 2023
I hate when people say shit like "it gets better" and "permanent solution to a temporary problem". Like, life isn't some fairy tale thats destined to have a happy ending, it doesn't always get better, thats not guaranteed.

Reactions: Mateira, breezeboy, doormat25 and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Well what if the person they say it to is indeed alone? What then? Because, unfortunately, some people truly are alone
"It gets better"
I got a feeling that people say this bullshit because of how they consumed too much movies and other forms of media in which happy endings do occur. Or they say it because they got better themselves and generalise that to everybody. Some people never get better through being alive
The fact that suicide is a permanent solution makes me want to do it even more, not less

Reactions: prettycvnt and Deleted member 65988
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's just irritating toxic positivity which invalidates people's suffering. And why is a permanent solution even a bad thing anyway, that phrase doesn't make sense, in my case ceasing to exist appeals to me as it's very permanent, in fact I see suicide as rational as it prevents all future unnecessary suffering. And there is no limit as to how much one can suffer in this existence which is why "it gets better" toxic positivity is just nonsense.

f1f7y8yoL053r

f1f7y8yoL053r

Nov 14, 2023
You forgot 'the easy way out'. Which is such bullshit...

Yeah when you call a hotline they emphasize You are NOT alone. Bullshit. Yes I am...

And those are all things they say so that they can cope and feel better. I'm supposed to live so they can feel good? How selfish of them.

I especially like, 'nobody knows why he/she did it" really? I mean, they left a note...

Suicides remind ppl that life sucks for many ppl, and that makes them uncomfortable...so they have to blame the victim to cope.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
B

baabbaabbaab

Student
Dec 12, 2023
I hate it to the core...

They are just all afraid of looking at the emptiness looking back at them. We should know cause you can't planning your suicide without glancing at it : and it's the scariest shit ever. That's why we need N or any other peaceful method...

LetMeBeSad

LetMeBeSad

Student
Sep 21, 2023
Who gives a shit? There could be millions like me, it doesn't change anything.

"It gets better"
When? No answer? then keep quiet.

Temporary? okay when does it end then? What is temporary? years?

I hate all of these but, that last one is the worst. Who fucking cares if it's temporary? There's another problem waiting for you in the pipe. That's what life is. One fucking problem after another. And often it's multiple problems at the same time.

People that say these things have clearly stopped thinking. You can't predict the future. You don't know it's temporary and you don't know if it'll get better. Just. Shut. The. Fuck. Up!! (Not you obviously. The "royal" you lol.)

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
D

Deleted member 65988

Just the usual assortment of unhelpful and useless platitudes about suicide, all in an effort to somehow make you feel better.

they consumed too much movies and other forms of media in which happy endings do occur.
I get a sense of this is where they got it from. That eventually somehow, the happy ending will be there at the end and if you go then you would've missed out on it or something.

I think the one I take a particularly stronger dislike towards is the permanent solution to a temporary problem. What's so terrible about removing myself from any and all potential future problems and suffering, many of which could be permanent within my lifetime.