• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Fennec123

Fennec123

Nov 26, 2022
Stupid question, but this is the correct way to connect the regulator to the tank right?

Just asking because the internal piece seems to be a weird fit....

Photo 2023 01 24 18 01 03

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
Lone_Traveler90

Lone_Traveler90

Jan 7, 2023
Hmm, I have no experience with this but that tightening part of regulator ( apologies for not knowing right term, English is not my first language) looks bit weird. Maybe there is something inside to prevent the regulator not being completely tigh on the N bottle.

As I sad I know nothing about this method but maybe connect that regulator and then listen for any leaks.

Update : after thinking about it, that tighening part must have something inside to prevent regulator to slide back.

Anyway that my 2 cents , I am sorry ther are more educated and experienced members who can give you advise.

Al the best, hugs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shivali
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
What's the standard connection of that regulator? Uhmm, that cylinder connection looks like the Russians/Ukrainian that I have seen.

I'm surprised that a male regulator comes without O-Ring, are you sure that standard doesn't use an O-Ring?

Fennec123

Fennec123

Nov 26, 2022
What's the standard connection of that regulator? Uhmm, that cylinder connection looks like the Russians/Ukranian that I have seen.

I'm surprised that a male regulator comes without O-Ring, are you sure that standard doesn't use an O-Ring?
I'm not sure, but i bought both from the same online store so i figure they should work fine together? (i'm in Norway for what it's worth)
Another view of the connector

Photo 2023 01 24 18 01 04

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
If it's first-hand then it's ok, is that an Argon regulator or Nitrogen?

Is it a pressure regulator or flow regulator?

Check in the online store the documentation of the regulator to know the standard of the connection.

Reactions: Endex
Fennec123

Fennec123

Nov 26, 2022
It's the AGA Unicontrol 500 pressure regulator and it says it's for Argon / Nitrogen / Helium

Connection: W 24.32x1/14" Inv.

Connector name: DIN10 / ARN2HE25E

Last edited:
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
What implementation do you wanna do with that? Homemade ExitBag?

Fennec123

Fennec123

Nov 26, 2022
What implementation do you wanna do with that? Homemade ExitBag?
Yeah, you already helped me in my original post here :)

I'm pretty much good to go i think, in terms of kit... but this is the first time ive tried to actually hook it up and test the pressure of the tank

Reactions: Endex and Mare Imbrium
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
I have found it online and it appears with a pack of O-Rings:
Ggfdg
O-Rings are fundamental to seal the connection on male regulators.

Last edited:
  • Informative
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I know that the letter N is the actual symbol for Nitrogen on the Periodic Table, but can we refer to threads about Nitrogen using the N2 moniker instead of just N, and leave N reserved for Nembutal.

Reactions: GasMonkey, Sunny-Pia and Mare Imbrium
Fennec123

Fennec123

Nov 26, 2022
I have found it online and it appears with a pack of O-Rings:
View attachment 103921
O-Rings are fundamental to seal the connection on male regulators.
Found the O rings! I'll try reconnecting and testing later.

Annoyingly, the wrench I bought is too small to fit around the connector, is "hand tight" decent enough?

Mare Imbrium

Mare Imbrium

Killing yourself to live.
Dec 10, 2020
Found the O rings! I'll try reconnecting and testing later.

Annoyingly, the wrench I bought is too small to fit around the connector, is "hand tight" decent enough?
In no way. I think a 30/32 wrench fits.

Last edited:
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Measure the width of the nut of your regulator and your will know how big the wrench must be.
For DIN477 Nr.10 I have seen 29mm and 32mm nuts.

Mare Imbrium

Mare Imbrium

Killing yourself to live.
Dec 10, 2020
I can only speak for Germany and Austria. I saw many welding videos. 30/32 double wrench is a typical wrench for welding. The 30 mm side for the pressure reducer and the 32mm side for the valve cap.
They mentioned, that the valve cap is often hard to open. (You have , of course , no valve cap).

Last edited:
Fennec123

Fennec123

Nov 26, 2022
Bought a new bigger wrench today, put the o-ring on the connector and got a reading of 200 bar! Success!

Reactions: Mare Imbrium and GasMonkey
Fennec123

Fennec123

Nov 26, 2022
Been stalling up until now. Stupidly thought I could turn my life around and things could get better but nope.

Getting all my kit out of storage soon and I'll be making the exit bag and hopefully putting it to use sometime this month or maybe next month

• Hugs
Reactions: Mare Imbrium and GasMonkey