franklynlb

franklynlb

Oct 13, 2020
My country has universal healthcare system, people get assigned to a healthcare center depending where they live. I got sent to a psychiatric hospital to start my treatment and when i was feeling a bit better they send me to my assigned center to continue treatment there. I've been trying to get this f*ckers attention for the last 2 weeks. Lady who's supposed to open my clinical history is sick with covid and noone else will do it for me. Without a clinical history i can't be seen by regular doctors, dentists or shrink. They are making an exception with the psychiatrist tho, I was supposed too have my first psychiatric appointment tomorrow. From the hospital i was in before they told me the day i was suppose to go but not what time. I've been calling the last 3 days to check what time i have the appointment, they just answered and told me the psychiatrist is on a leave and won't be going, how the f*ck am i suppose to get better if everything is so hard with these people? I've already gone to the place face to face to see if i would get answers, i got the phone hanged up on me and told to call another day and now i can't go to my appointment cause the dr who's supposed to care for me won't even call to say she can't go cause she's on leave. This is so frustrating!!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Nymph and KleinerWolf
J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
Welcome to public mental healthcare. Overpaid, overindulged, underworked, underperforming, incompetent and pointless.
At least in Ireland.

• Hugs
Reactions: siray, DivineMedicus, franklynlb and 1 other person
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I believe in China they don't even have a healthcare system,
they pay for their own expenses even though they still pay tax. lol

Public healthcare system is honestly such a joke,
I've heard way too many times how my immigrant relatives decided to get medical treatment in China, paying out of their pocket,
despite being Australian citizen (waiting list too long, wasn't deemed life threatening but they still needed surgery treatment)

Healthcare system is a lie, all over the world.
Probably only a few countries in the world that has good healthcare system.
Rather disappointing.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: franklynlb and Homecoming
E

ElizabethsFault

Had an abusive therapist
Jun 9, 2021
My country has universal healthcare system, people get assigned to a healthcare center depending where they live. I got sent to a psychiatric hospital to start my treatment and when i was feeling a bit better they send me to my assigned center to continue treatment there. I've been trying to get this f*ckers attention for the last 2 weeks. Lady who's supposed to open my clinical history is sick with covid and noone else will do it for me. Without a clinical history i can't be seen by regular doctors, dentists or shrink. They are making an exception with the psychiatrist tho, I was supposed too have my first psychiatric appointment tomorrow. From the hospital i was in before they told me the day i was suppose to go but not what time. I've been calling the last 3 days to check what time i have the appointment, they just answered and told me the psychiatrist is on a leave and won't be going, how the f*ck am i suppose to get better if everything is so hard with these people? I've already gone to the place face to face to see if i would get answers, i got the phone hanged up on me and told to call another day and now i can't go to my appointment cause the dr who's supposed to care for me won't even call to say she can't go cause she's on leave. This is so frustrating!!
Sorry you have to go through a crisis with incompetent healthcare "professionals." It's no different in the U.S., if you are one of the unfortunate people who receive government healthcare services.