• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nzdarkshark

nzdarkshark

The Loved Mistake
Sep 4, 2018
I had a doctor's appointment today and it didn't go well.
I got what I needed, but wanted to get out sooner than I did. This doctor was stupid.
He had kind intentions, good intentions at least - but at the end of it I felt belittled, or more so laughed at, and I don't want to go back again.

I booked the appointment to get another prescription of Prozac - as I only have 5 left.
I originally saw another doctor a month ago, and was surprised I didn't see the same doctor again.
He asked what I was there for, and I told him - expecting this to be a quick meeting.

He started asking me the usual questions, if I drank, if I did drugs. I don't do drugs, but do have a vodka cruiser a few times a week.
He gave me a lecture about how alcohol is like poison and if you drink too much you can damage your brain - and told me I should drink less.
(Keep in mind I drink maybe 2-3 bottles a week, and drink it slowly, which I told him).

He also asked about my dysphoria. I suffer from on and off species dysphoria and I suffer from gender dysphoria - both of which torment me to different degrees and play a role in why I want to ctb.
He treated by species dysphoria like a joke and my gender dysphoria like it was just something I picked up from a friend and I should talk to an older, perhaps religious person to hear their view on it.

He tried to force the HPV vaccination on me (I was assigned female at birth, and still have a female body unfortunately) saying 'it is highly suggested you get it' and asked me multiple times if I was sure I didn't want it. My parents had a joined decision when I was in school that I would not get it, and I am fine with this decision.

I don't want to go back to this doctor. I got my prescription though. Hopefully I have enough to last me until I ctb so I don't have to go back.

• Hugs
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Futility and salvation