ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
What are some things that you once enjoyed, but now don't enjoy anymore?

For me the main one has to be watching sport, i remember watching sport was my favourite thing a few years back, but now it feels like a chore to watch. I think one of the main reasons is because ive realised it doesnt really matter what team wins what, it's all pointless, it doesnt affect my day to day life and there's always going to be another season and then another and another... championships really mean nothing when you break it down because if you play enough seasons then eventually every team will win one.

Another one i can think of is playing minecraft, i used to love playing it for hours on end but now i cant even bring myself to boot up the game.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, J113632 and DoodleBug
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Soccer!
I used to be addicted to it. Watched every match, played with my friends three times a week.
Now, I don't even want to go for a walk lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: J113632, RedHarlequin and DoodleBug
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
Reading (and generally learning new stuff) and playing video games. Don't have the concentration any more for the first and video games became a tedious chore.

I still play piano on my up days, so not everything is lost.

Reactions: FuneralCry, J113632 and RedHarlequin
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I used to listen to music a lot when I was in a bad place but tinnitus and ear problems mean that headphones aren't really a good idea :(

• Aww..
Reactions: Pisceslilith and it's_all_a_game
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
My life.

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, killedbypsychiatry, Pisceslilith and 4 others
DoodleBug

DoodleBug

Just a guy passing by
Dec 9, 2019
Yeah...yeah ; _ ;

I wrote a lot of "poetry" back in the day and I also used to enjoy editing videos and doing 3D animations. I goalkeeped a lot in soccer and played guitar. The latter disappeared completely when my addictions took over.

Nowadays even breathing is a nuisance.

Last edited:
J113632

J113632

Cheesed to meet you
Nov 30, 2019
Honestly everything right now. Video games, movies, books, hiking, being with friends. I feel absolutely nothing towards anything. I just lay in bed on my phone for hours after work then go to sleep.

Carrotcake

Carrotcake

Experienced
Nov 27, 2019
Literally everything

• Aww..
Reactions: Pisceslilith, Studio84 and Celerity
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Videogames and TV shows. Music is also starting to lose its appeal, which is a very bad sign. Masturbation is also becoming more difficult, an even more worrying sign that I'm slipping into anhedonia again. Woohoo!

Reactions: Pisceslilith
it's_all_a_game

it's_all_a_game

I remember...death in the afternoon...
Nov 7, 2020
I used to love early to mid-century literature & music. I'm so depressed now I can't bring myself to enjoy them at all.

• Aww..
Reactions: FuneralCry and Celerity
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Talking to those who I felt I had a connection with (despite being mostly quiet and introverted).

Reactions: FuneralCry
Pisceslilith

Pisceslilith

Student
Aug 19, 2019
Everything, I used to love playing video games for hours but it's just so boring now, I still love music though but I realized I'm starting to lose a little bit of interest in it, which is very bad but everything else is just boring and constantly makes me question why the fuck am I even here.

Deadlyroses

Deadlyroses

Sad Millennial
Mar 28, 2021
Writing. Reading. Walking in the park. Putting on makeup. Traveling.

Now? Only thing close to enjoyment that I get at all is when I'm alone and drunk or high (or both) with music in my headphones. But that only lasts for so long.

Soon as I sober up, it's back to being utterly numb and empty inside.

signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
Many things. I am the dying embers of a fire.

Reactions: FuneralCry and Celerity
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
Loneliness. Of course I had momments when I hated it but at least I could do things alone and have fun. Now I have to make a lot of effort to finish something or spend more than some minutes with something without getting distracted. On the other hand, when I spend time with people I feel exhausted so I get tired and leave. I'm starting to lose social skills because of this and I don't know how to talk to people anymore and the whole situation makes me a bit sad.

Reactions: FuneralCry and Pisceslilith
killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
living

Reactions: FuneralCry, Pisceslilith and ClownMe