• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Reactions: Strumgewehr, appalachian moon, Kassender and 12 others
NoChoice

NoChoice

Fallen Zen Master
Jan 28, 2019
Note to self: dig out old leftovers and give it a shot.

No srsly though, food poisoning sounds like a miserable way to go.
You would think, but if you watch the video it says he went unconscious only a few hours in.. Liver shut down and hospital couldn't even save him. I wouldn't do it but compared to some of the methods people are coming up with on here, doesn't seem too bad.

Reactions: AtomicNewt, Darkmornings, Kjo and 9 others
ScottPilgram

ScottPilgram

slime guy, xe/xem it/its
Feb 2, 2019
Oh gees at work we don't dare leave food out like that espessily when we are prepping. If it's been out for an hours it's garbage. I used to think stuff like semenella was just fake stuff to scare people until I started working in a kitchen. This sounds like a HORRIBLE way to go.

Reactions: Deleted member 1768, Sunset764, Deafsn0w and 7 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
You would think, but if you watch the video it says he went unconscious only a few hours in.. Liver shut down and hospital couldn't even save him. I wouldn't do it but compared to some of the methods people are coming up with on here, doesn't seem too bad.
Sounds better than setting yourself alight...

But still, vomiting profusely and continuous diarrhea? Ugh that sounds awful.

Reactions: Kjo, Kdawg2018, Deafsn0w and 6 others
NoChoice

NoChoice

Fallen Zen Master
Jan 28, 2019
I honestly doubt its worse than child birth or even appendicitis, which isn't saying much. There are surely better methods, I'm not even sure something like this could be considered a method; figured it was interesting enough to share nevertheless.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Hennessy, color_me_gone and 2 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
I honestly doubt its worse than child birth or even appendicitis, which isn't saying much. There are surely better methods, I'm not even sure something like this could be considered a method; figured it was interesting enough to share nevertheless.
I think I'd rather die during childbirth.
Though also if you asked me 5 years ago, I'd take the food poisoning.

Reactions: dhk96, Kdawg2018, Deafsn0w and 3 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I've had food poisoning in the past, it's not a good experience. I would have to sit on the toilet with a basin at my mouth because it was coming out of both ends with the velocity of a high pressure hose.
Yes it will make you feel like you are dying and you wish you would.
I wouldn't recommend this as a way to go, it would be painful, drawn out and not at all peaceful.
Ironically certain foods can contain the most toxic substance known, Botulism.

Reactions: Deleted member 1768, Deafsn0w, color_me_gone and 4 others
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Lol that's crazy!

Reactions: Deafsn0w, color_me_gone and NoChoice
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Lol that's crazy!
Note to self: feed enemies said room temp funky spaghetti.
Seriously tho, jokes aside it is crazy and bizarre.

Reactions: Kjo, Kdawg2018, Deafsn0w and 5 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Reactions: Deleted member 1768, Kjo, Kdawg2018 and 5 others
B

Buddyluv19

Experienced
Dec 13, 2018
The reason his liver shut down was because of the specific bacteria that was in his food combined with him drinking a whole bottle of peptobismal which had acetominophen or something . The overdose and the poisoning overwhelmed his liver

Wow, I can't imagine drinking a whole bottle of peptobismal! Are they sure it wasn't a case of CTB?

Reactions: Kjo, Made4TV, Deafsn0w and 2 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Wow, I can't imagine drinking a whole bottle of peptobismal! Are they sure it wasn't a case of CTB?
He drank the peptobismol because of the stomach pains. I doubt he was trying to kill himself he just got unlucky

Reactions: Deafsn0w, stellabelle and NoChoice
B

Buddyluv19

Experienced
Dec 13, 2018
He drank the peptobismol because of the stomach pains. I doubt he was trying to kill himself he just got unlucky

That's terrible! Poor thing must have been suffering horribly. I can only hope he passed out at some point so that he couldn't feel pain.

Reactions: Deafsn0w and Redt2go
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
That's terrible! Poor thing must have been suffering horribly. I can only hope he passed out at some point so that he couldn't feel pain.
Yeah he passed in his sleep

Reactions: NoChoice and Deafsn0w
J

JWL

Arcanist
Jan 15, 2019
I would have to sit on the toilet with a basin at my mouth because it was coming out of both ends with the velocity of a high pressure hose.

Too much detail. I'll never eat again...

Reactions: Johnnythefox, Redt2go, Sickman75 and 1 other person
Sickman75

Sickman75

Swing On The Spiral
Jan 27, 2019
That's what we're having tonight lmao

Reactions: Johnnythefox and Redt2go
R

RougePineapple

Dec 5, 2018
Too much detail. I'll never eat again...
can't help myself, not eating agian is almost a worse death than food poisioning.

Reactions: Johnnythefox
ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
Oh gees at work we don't dare leave food out like that espessily when we are prepping. If it's been out for an hours it's garbage. I used to think stuff like semenella was just fake stuff to scare people until I started working in a kitchen. This sounds like a HORRIBLE way to go.
You would be surprised how many places I worked at didn't care about employees leaving food unattended for long periods of times at room temperature, of course I did it because it's just common sense to put food that needs to be cold in the fridge

Reactions: Circles and Soul
KnightOfEnceladus

KnightOfEnceladus

Lost child in time
May 20, 2019
Pepto-Bismol itself does not contain acetaminophen. The active compound is bismuth salicylate; if anything, you would maybe expect salicylate poisoning, like with a huge OD of wintergreen oil or something. But it sounds to me more like he'd just been infected with something really bad, probably B. cereus or so.

Reactions: Circles, Deleted member 1768 and Soul
Sitokirment

Sitokirment

Jun 6, 2019
Whenever my mom makes any food it spends hours on the counter until it gets put away. 2 spooky

Reactions: Circles
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
I've had food poisoning in the past, it's not a good experience. I would have to sit on the toilet with a basin at my mouth because it was coming out of both ends with the velocity of a high pressure hose.
Yes it will make you feel like you are dying and you wish you would.
I wouldn't recommend this as a way to go, it would be painful, drawn out and not at all peaceful.
Ironically certain foods can contain the most toxic substance known, Botulism.
Well i read sum were a bin man got botulism from a bin bag left out in the sun for a few days . Mind it was summer and bin 30 degree heat to and it wipe out a Conley of sea gulls at the local landfill to had to shut the place down for weeks

Reactions: Circles
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Yeah I've actually had a near fatal food poisoning before and Hell doesn't begin to describe it. Nonstop diarrhea coupled with agonizing stomach cramps. Sweating, fever, delirium, clinging to the toilet and not being able to even lay down or sleep, keeping no food or liquid down whatsoever for days on end. In hospital for 5 days. This is nothing to mess around with.

Reactions: Soul and Circles