H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Again waking up with excruciating pain not being able to breathe, panic attacks and a deep sadness that is indescribable.
I know today is going to be hell for all of us , as everyone is celebrating having the time of their lives, it only reminds us of how alone and miserable we are.
I'm sure a lot of us are going to be alone and some may be somewhere they really don't want to be..
I have one new years goal- to end my pain and die peacefully.
The thing bothering me the most now is not having the resources because I know that once I have them on hand I will feel some relief but I can't get my hands on anything. If I have my method and eveyis ready then I'll know that I can end it anytime but it's horrible and brain racking to not know if you are going to be able to get a hold of anything. Good luck to all of you today and if anyone feels like venting you can pm .

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Forever Sleep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering, I really hate how there isn't a straightforward way to just cease existing in peace, the fact that suicide is so inaccessible is horrifying to me.

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Yeah it truly unfair to be obligated to deal with this pain day in and day out.
I wish I was a dog that can be put down.
I think physician assistant suicide should be available not only to those that are terminally ill but to all those who are endlessly suffering. It should our right, our bodies, our choice…
Especially in the case of those that have tried everything from meds, therapy, holistic, acupuncture, meditation.. I mean I've tried everything imaginable, nothing had worked. Enough is enough.. let us be free of pain. I hate living, I hate this fucking world and today as the time gets closer, every minute that goes by I'm dreading more and more having panic attacks just so scared for some reason of midnight arriving and having to hear people outside yelling happy new year.