Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
Anxious, depressed, lonely feeling all at once; screaming inside my head. I hate this. I've been feeling like this most of the day, most of the week actually, and once again I got nothing done. Most of the day I spent laying on my bed, browsing SS or just staring into space. I don't know how to get out of this funk.

• Hugs
Reactions: TooConscious, disabledandhopeless, Worthless_nobody and 5 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
What about getting out for a walk and doing some pogo?

Reactions: Rue89
Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
What about getting out for a walk and doing some pogo?
Unfortunately it's raining, so I can't go out. I played a little pogo at home, but it didn't really help.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and purplesmoothie
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
Sorry you're having a hard time, friend: :( It's the same for me, I'm having a lot of trouble too. Maybe it's the anxiety of knowing it's almost time?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ghost2211, purplesmoothie and Rue89
Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
Sorry you're having a hard time, friend: :( It's the same for me, I'm having a lot of trouble too. Maybe it's the anxiety of knowing it's almost time?
Maybe, but I really hope it's not that. I don't need anything making that harder than it already is. :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and Lilacmoon
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
I've had it so bad I don't even play the off topic games anymore.

I dunno. Here, have a hug though. You're on my mind a lot, if that helps with the loneliness by a tiny fraction.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rue89 and Ghost2211
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I'm right there with you feeling the exact same. I spend my days doing nothing but staring, reading, eating and sleeping. I have no motivation. I hope things get better for you. I understand how hard it is to get out of these feelings. I know nothing is improving for me though.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Rue89 and Ghost2211
Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
I've had it so bad I don't even play the off topic games anymore.

I dunno. Here, have a hug though. You're on my mind a lot, if that helps with the loneliness by a tiny fraction.
I noticed you hadn't been playing and wondered why. I understand it; I've been going through phases of playing like crazy and not being able to at all.

Thank you. Hugs to you too. <3

• Love
Reactions: Lilacmoon
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Unfortunately it's raining, so I can't go out. I played a little pogo at home, but it didn't really help.
Why can't you go out in the rain? I felt like this for a solid week the other week and I spent the days doing the same as you or walking all day I went out in the rain and even took my shirt off in the woods just to feel something different to see if it helped. The rain is nobodies enemy.

GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
Sorry you're feeling this way. Maybe try and plan one small thing to do in the day :hug: