T

theodoregericalt

Jun 22, 2020
Sup dudes, here's my situation: when quarentine started (march) my parents freaked out and kinda obligated me to quit my job, drop uni and go back to the island I grew up, to isolate here with my family, I was out of town for 4 yrs, I have depression and being away from my whole life that I was starting to like sucks, I see no hope at anything getting better from here so I want to end it, I tried some times before in the past with ambien+alcohol, some dumb ones like starving to death (went a week lol).

But the problems are: I don't have access to any drug as I'm on a tiny island in brazil, and everyone here is my family so the person that will find my dead body will definitely be a relative, probably my dad, so I want it to look accidental just so it will be less of a trauma to them.

I decided to do Shallow water blackout in a beach that's a 40min hike away, I would just hyperventilate for maybe 5 min and swim to deep sea hoping I won't be back, but as I searched more about this method, less reliable it seems, so I need another option that looks accidental in case SWB don't work, I would like your help with that, please

Last week my aunt killed a poisonous snake and I started thinking that maybe I could go look for one and let it bite me how many times it wants and hopefully the venom kills me, if not maybe I'll just hang on a three and fuck my family

Ah one more thing, I got about 20 pills of ambien that I take to sleep every night, with alcohol would it help the SWB or make no difference?

SuiSqueeze92

SuiSqueeze92

Self Saboteur
Jan 15, 2020
As far as the snake idea goes... I'd advise against that. There's a video of a guy that does that due to his wife leaving him or something and it looks terrible to go through.

And the LD50 for Zolpidem is about 700mg's.

Reactions: Fragile
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
sorry to hear abt ur current situation. Suffering from depression myself and wanting to ctb i understand wht u going thru. But seems like once u go back to ur job / univ ur situation would definitely improve... So its a matter of time ... Once there u could get some professional help as well. Please think over ur decision to ctb once more ...

T

theodoregericalt

Jun 22, 2020
As far as the snake idea goes... I'd advise against that. There's a video of a guy that does that due to his wife leaving him or something and it looks terrible to go through.

And the LD50 for Zolpidem is about 700mg's.

shit... how long does it take tho? the pain isn't such a deal breaker for me if it's going to be a few minutes and then bye forever (and look accidental), if it isn't too slow maybe it's worth it.
sorry to hear abt ur current situation. Suffering from depression myself and wanting to ctb i understand wht u going thru. But seems like once u go back to ur job / univ ur situation would definitely improve... So its a matter of time ... Once there u could get some professional help as well. Please think over ur decision to ctb once more ...

thanks for trying to make me reconsider, I already tried to ctb when in normal circumstances I really hate living, it will take at least a year to things go back to normal but that also sucks, less, but still, the only thing I really miss are my friends and my weed, having a job and uni are pretty much just capitalism pressuring me to work so I don't live a even more miserable life

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: I screwed up
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
is there any pharmacy near there? some times in small towns or isolated areas they don't ask for prescriptions so you can buy stuff like benzos and opioids.

now, benzos can't kil you by themselves, even with alcohol they are extremely unreliable, BUT, they will absolutely make you pass out on high doses and people die all the time in car accidents when they take a bit too much of them.
if you combine them with your plan to drown on shallow waters it could look like an accident, just add some alcohol to potentiate the effect. and if you really don't have acces to any of that then you could take the pills that you have left with some alcohol and try the drowning method with them.

this is still a bit unreliable tho.

Reactions: _Minsk
E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020
Hunging as you said seems ur best alternative. Or if you really want accidental looking snake or drown after hyperven should do