Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
This year has beat the shit out of me every chance it got. Death has been a constant thought in my head and I've had numerous attempts. My self worth is gone and the fact that I've failed so many times didn't help. I'm an all around failure it would seem. Nobody wants me and I can't trust anyone after a lifetime of being burned by friends and family. Despite how horrible everything is going I've taken a more passive mindset to death.

If a sure thing comes up I'd probably go for it, but I've been guilted into sticking around. My family has been trying to help me through this. I'm not really getting better, and that has me putting on a show for their peace of mind. Everything is bleak but I don't want to break their hearts after they've tried. Though I've had a couple people tell me I need to get out of this funk I'm in. That's about as effective as telling someone who's angry to calm down.

Maybe I'll spend this time researching other ways to ctb. Really dreading these holidays coming up. I keep hoping to fall asleep one night and just not wake up. Things has seemingly been getting worse since the start of 2020 for me. Think I'm just doomed to live.

• Hugs
Reactions: WonderingSoul, thewalkingdread, WAITING TO DIE and 4 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Sorry you've been treated badly by family and so - called friends yet feel forced to live for their sakes.
I've been through this too and it used to make me feel like a trapped animal , yet now I've gone beyond caring anymore about what they think.
Ultimately we are the ones who are having to endure unbearable suffering and people telling us to try and shake ourselves out of it is offensive to me.
I'm dreading the holidays too. It just adds more suffering to an already dreadful situation.

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread
thewalkingdread

thewalkingdread

Life is a pointless, undeserved, unnecessary pain.
Oct 30, 2023
  • Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's certainly very much understandable just wishing to never wake, it must be tiring what you've been through, I find it cruel how we are denied the option to just die in peace when we want to. But anyway best wishes.