E

eleanorhere

Sep 6, 2021
What do I do I asked college if they have any lessons so I can join. Not until next year they said. I am stuck in the house absolutely have no friends at all apart from texts on these apps which doesn't help, i don't know anywhere else I can make friends, or find something to keep myself busy, all I do is sleep because I don't have much else to do and I don't even try with these people online because most of them just aren't very nice on these apps and I would prefer real life :(

• Hugs
Reactions: WantToQuit, BeautifulMosaics and demuic
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I can relate to being stuck doing nothing. In my case there is absolutely nothing that I want to do anyway. People can just be so awful. I just want to sleep. It can be a depressing existence. I hope you can find something to keep you busy.

Reactions: WantToQuit
E

eleanorhere

Sep 6, 2021
If in UK many colleges have free online courses can join any time in range of subjects. Open University has Open Learn, which may have FB groups for courses can join & meet ppl.
I don't like Facebook. I don't like online learning. Doesn't matter if you meet people online, you can't really do much on a screen.

Last edited:
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
There's a thing called meetup. If you search it you should find the website. They have meet ups for all sort of things. They meet in various places and they're often free. No commitments involved so if you go and don't like it then you can walk away no problem. It's a great way to leaen new things or experience different things. You name it, there's a meet up for it. Obviously the covid pandemic has made it more complicated to meet up but the service/site is still running I think. Can be a bit hit and miss whats going on locally but still, there are options and even if you're not totally into the subject it's a decent way to meet people and sample new things.