• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Scooter

Scooter

Nov 8, 2019
Hello SS members!

I've been lurking on this site for a bit and found numerous methods to CTB. I tried partial hanging but I feel like I'm not doing something correctly as the last few times I tried I've had immense pain in my head, and actually threw up two attempts ago. I feel like I need a new CTB method. Currently here are my options:
  • SN (Most likely)
  • Jumping from a bridge
  • Hydrogen Sulfide
  • Jumping in front of a train
  • Hypothermia
Now jumping in front of a train is my last resort, as I wouldn't want to scar someone for life dealing with my death. And I found a bridge with sufficient height, but the idea of possibly failing and seriously thinking about this method has put me in a mini-panic attack. I guess I just want an outside view of my situation. I know when I go to CTB ill be a mess and just want a peaceful way to go. So I'm torn between Hydrogen Sulfide (which I heard is anything but peaceful) and SN, but I'm just to impatient to wait for it to come. Also with hypothermia I was planning on getting drunk and taking around 1000mg of trazadone to fall asleep outside. It's currently 25F here so I imagine if I'm wet then hypothermia would set in. Sorry for all the rambling I've just felt very lonely recently and it's nice to type things out:heart:

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Everything take thought. You need to factor in what is easy for you, what is something you can see yourself doing without distressing yourself needlessly and to a certain degree - how the event will be remembered or have an impact on others. I personally dislike the idea of bringing innocents into suicide such a jumping in front of trains but appreciate that some people can only see no other choice. But to be clear, every method comes with a risk. You just need to weigh them up

• Love
Reactions: Scooter and throwaway_2620
Scooter

Scooter

Nov 8, 2019
Everything take thought. You need to factor in what is easy for you, what is something you can see yourself doing without distressing yourself needlessly and to a certain degree - how the event will be remembered or have an impact on others. I personally dislike the idea of bringing innocents into suicide such a jumping in front of trains but appreciate that some people can only see no other choice. But to be clear, every method comes with a risk. You just need to weigh them up
Thank you for the insight. I'm not sure why I keep bringing the train method up in my mind, as I've done research on the effects on the person driving the train. I don't want to hurt anyone in doing this, so I'll cross that one off the list.I think ill spend time thinking over the risk of each method.. Thanks!

T

toomuchgrief

a grieving mother
Sep 15, 2019
Jumping is my method here. And my advice to you (if you chose this method) is that you need to do it somewhere HIGH, like terminal velocity high or at least darn close to it. Why? Picture the state of your will be in if you fail, you will be paralyze and bedridden for the rest of your life, while can't move can't walk, if you fail a jump.

Remember you only have ONE chance to CTB, rather you succeed or else you end up in psych ward lost all your freedom, and have to deal with the health consequences of what will happen to your body healthwise if you fail.

I wish you good luck with your method, personally I would chose a gun to blast my head off though.

passenger27

passenger27

In my beginning is my end.
Aug 25, 2019
Carbon monoxide isn't bad if done correctly. The drawback is the prep for it's not for everyone.