E

EmptyManForever

My wings were cut and now I can fly no more!
Oct 3, 2020
I don't know what to do anymore, like the title says I'm stuck between life and death, I don't wanna live but too scared to die as well, it's a weird feeling to be stuck in the middle of life and death, I have no dreams left, no ambitions, no hope literally, and I feel so empty headed ,I'm also suffering from anhedonia so cannot feel pleasure from anything anymore, because I'm empty I cant kms , my mind is gone , it might never come back , my mind feels numb, I dunno if I make sense to whoever who reads this, but all I'm doing is counting my days till death , another thing worries me, is that I'll never know when I'll die! As in death cant be known when it will happen naturally , I can die now, tomorrow or even in another 60 years, this feels upsetting to me because if I do live that long I'll be suffering for a long time and yet when death happens I won't know if I actually died or not ,I'll just die and just vanish right then and there,but I dunno if I'll find peace in it,if I ctb then I'll at least know that I'm dying but I'm too scared to initiate the process ,I just wanna die so badly , sometimes I feel like I'm immortal and will never die ,that's also scary, imagine living with this broken mind forever , that's hell ,truly hell ,I'll end my venting now,thanks for whoever who read this , I'm sorry if this was not the right place for this

• Hugs
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Hopeindeath!, shay23 and 4 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
It seems we're stuck in the same place and as U2 once sang:

"now you're stuck in a moment, and you can't get out of there..."

I can do nothing but wish you peace and hope you clear your mind soon to decide what to do.

• Love
Reactions: MindFrog, AutoTap, EmptyManForever and 1 other person
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
I know it's a really tough position to be in, just know you are heard and understood. I hope you manage to get out of this place soon, and get some peace whatever you choose to do. I'm glad you got a chance to at least vent about it. Sending hugs :hug:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AutoTap, shay23 and EmptyManForever