• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
I made a bad decision to go on meds a few years ago and that ended badly. My dr prescribed a dangerous combo of meds and I nearly died after my fiancé demanded I keep taking them. I made a plan to die awhile after and my fiancé broke up with me the next day and things have been rough ever since. I have tried to keep going but things are really bad right now and I can't continue like this anymore, I don't know what to do besides ending things once and for all.
Peace
I'm freaking out things are so bad right now

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Kaput, lululoo, AutumnEmbers and 2 others
kolski

kolski

ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs
May 27, 2019
I'm sorry that you had to go through that my friend. I've had awful experiences with doctors as well.. it's honestly disgraceful that medical professionals lack so much education in what they're doing. I hope you find peace in whatever you decide.

Reactions: Nem, AutumnEmbers and Thorn