• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
I cannot compress my carotid arteries. I can get the jugulars but the pressure starts to build and I do not black out in 5-10 seconds like others have suggested. Using just my hands I cannot even find a spot where I can apply pressure to cut off carotid.

My slip knot, tied properly, does not apply enough pressure to my neck. I am dropping my weight but I'm not getting anything substantial. I just hang there with bits of air escaping my mouth and no feeling of tingling or lightheadedness.

The closest I got was manually tightening with my hands with a loose rope during initial experiments. I am trying it at the base of my neck, closer to my jaw, with the knot on different positions etc. I am average build and neck is not particularly thick.

I don't want to go but compressing my air ways. Am I straight out of luck with this method?

Last edited:
S

SurDeath

Jan 4, 2020
Check the distance between the anchor point and knot, may need to raise anchor point. I'm in the same boat as you except I get everything they say you get, dizzy, tingly,blurred vision just no black out but after about two minutes I'm noticing I'm fading. SI can be really strong

B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
Check the distance between the anchor point and knot, may need to raise anchor point. I'm in the same boat as you except I get everything they say you get, dizzy, tingly,blurred vision just no black out but after about two minutes I'm noticing I'm fading. SI can be really strong

Going back and forth between your other thread, i think you and I are having a similar issue.

If you watch this youtube video, even with a partial weight suspension the individual is putting a lot of FORCE (via standing and letting go) into the collar. So i'm readjusting my setup to be closer to standing (was planning on drop from chair to kneel, previously).

Nuggest

Nuggest

Jan 3, 2020
Place your hands behind your neck as you would do when stretching and slightly bow your head downwards. Relax. Place your thumbs left and right below your jaw and move them backwards until you reach the gap between your jawbone and throat left and right of your windpipe. You should clearly feel your pulse when applying light pressure. Now you can interlink the tips of your other fingers behind your neck - just below or partially on the end of your skull.
All you need to do now is to press backwards AND upwards with our thumbs (towards or below the end of your skull) with moderate force. You will go limp within 5 to 10 seconds. If you do not or feel pressure building inside your head, you are either not pressing hard enough or your thumbs are misaligned. You won't pass out but your body will go almost completely limp for few seconds, best do it while sitting or lying.

This is my own technique, so it might not work for others. Have fun experimenting, but you shouldn't do it more than one or two times a day, otherwise you will get a headache.

Last edited:
Reactions: CoolGuy9 and Backwood_tilt
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
@CC123 do you have any advice? :wink:

R

Rossrossross

Jan 2, 2020
Thank you @Nuggest! i was having the hardest time finding my carotid artery

B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
im doing partial suspension, trying so many different ways and im still failing to apply enough pressure via slipknot to compress my carotid artery.

I have enough distance between knot and anchor, i have gone from kneeling drop to standing, and i STILL cannot black out/get blurry vision. The most i get is jugular vein compression and the gradual feeling of my head exploding.

does anyone have any suggestions?

R

Rossrossross

Jan 2, 2020
although i myself struggled with partial suspension for quite some time, i would recommend putting something inside the noose to apply more pressure to the carotid artery. i ordered Amazon product ASIN B077DNXCCL but you could use rolled up socks or something as well to apply more pressure to it.

B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
although i myself struggled with partial suspension for quite some time, i would recommend putting something inside the noose to apply more pressure to the carotid artery. i ordered Amazon product ASIN B077DNXCCL but you could use rolled up socks or something as well to apply more pressure to it.

What did you order? Only the amazon logo is showing up for me

R

Rossrossross

Jan 2, 2020
cornhole bags. Theres a link in the resources for night night megathread

B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
Moved to Tourniquet method. Much better results instantly.

Last edited: