phantomisgone

phantomisgone

Saving my world first before theirs.
Oct 17, 2022
Hello everyone. I've been doing significantly better since my struggles last year. However, I'm coming across this hurdle that keeps holding me back.

I want to finally pursue my dreams and aspirations but I feel like I will lose people that I like currently because of it. That everything will change for me.
Has any of you decided to take that leap of faith and never looked back? How did it go for you? Then could you perhaps give me some advice/tips?

T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
Faith is an interesting concept. We usually act in accordance with that in which we trust. However, sometimes that trust is misplaced. When there is a degree of uncertainty and the risks are high, it can be beneficial to get as much accurate information as possible.If one has positive expectations, it can be helpful to solicit even negative information so that one can penetrate one's own biases.

Life can be filled with decisions where one took a "leap of faith" only to find years of regret such as buying a time share condominium, getting a face tattoo, or joining the Columbia record club.

Hard cold truth is the best way to reduce the risk of some decisions. Giddy emotional expectations are usually a red flag that one may be lacking sufficient accurate information.

• Love
Reactions: whatevs