SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
Ever since my fiancé passed, I have been a hollow husk. My happiness is gone, my appetite, my will to even get up to pee.

So many things have already happened to me. Not even a week after the love of my life died, my grampy died. And last month my stepdad died.. And my best friend in February to suicide.

Plus I've grown up in a hellish nightmare. My entire existence has been a tragedy.

I'm trying to wait until some time in 2021 to ctb so I'm of fully sound mind, but I want to right now. I don't know how much longer I can stand to be disappointed and abused....

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, ImsooDone1N, Circles and 12 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I'm very sorry this life caused you pain and losing many people you love. Its very painful. But we'll try our best to support and help you. I'll give you infinite love and hugs. :heart: :hug:

I wish you peace and no suffering. :heart::hug:

If you want to wait and do it later, I'll open my heart for you and wish that you don't feel pain anymore. I love you endlessly, you made me really happy although you were suffering. You are really special and dear.

:heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, ImsooDone1N, Circles and 3 others
Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
-gives so many hugs that you'll get angry at me for hugging you too much-
whatever and whenever you choose, I wish you a swift and peaceful journey, where you can finally be relieved of the pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, ImsooDone1N, SuicidalSymphonies and 1 other person
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
You've had a lot of losses in a short time. Ik it's hard but we're here for you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, ImsooDone1N, SuicidalSymphonies and 1 other person
voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
That's a lot to handle. I hope you feel better. Peace and love

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, ImsooDone1N and SuicidalSymphonies
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I'm so sorry life has brought you so much pain, loss, and suffering. I wish there was something I could say to lessen your suffering, but I know that there isn't. Please don't do anything impulsive until you're 100% sure. Know that we're always here for you, no matter what you decide to do in the end :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, ImsooDone1N and SuicidalSymphonies
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I am so sorry and my heart is breaking for you right now. I can not even imagine that much loss and sorrow in such a short time frame.I know it is very hard, but please try and remember that you can draw strenght from your global family here.I love and care for you and want the best for you. You will be in my thoughts and prayers as time moves on and we are all here for you and with you. Walter

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and ImsooDone1N
W

WaitingWesting

Oct 22, 2020
Sending u love dear friend. I understand what u are going through.

• Hugs
M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
HERE FOR YOU FOREVER <3 <3 <3 <3

• Hugs
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
I'm so so sorry. I know it's been tough for you, but you made the best of what you had and persevered. You met someone who made you feel good. I'm sorry that you lost your love. I can't imagine how horrible you must feel. I really do wish for you the best. Hugs :hug::heart:

• Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can