BornofDust

BornofDust

Student
Dec 11, 2020
Ok I've been suffering from emptiness and loneliness more intensely for the past few days. I understand the biologicals and psychological reasons for these things. What I don't understand is how during these times of more intense depression and loneliness then usual, my sexual urges are so hyper. Generally speaking I find this confusing cause usually in my day-to-day life when these feelings are not as intense, or even when I'm just feeling " normally.' I don't really care about sex that much at all. I don't get turned on by females body parts(although sometimes around others guys when there during I would sometimes pretend to along with them to not look weird.). I much prefer(usually) to save it for the one that I'll eventually love and I'm not really a fan of hook-up culture at all that much. I'm also generally not a hedonist and generally don't see constant pleasure seeking as fulfilling in the long-term.

Yet whenever I'm at my lowest I get these really strong sexual urges, like I just have to bang someone or something, I have to get some sort of release or something. I don't usually feel these urges at all up until I feel my absolute lowest. I honestly don't understand why? And even if I want to fulfill it, I'm not able to cause I'm simply not allowed to leave m house and currently don't have a car. Plus I've been trying NoFap for a while as part of my recovery(go ahead and ask why cause I know it seems strange )

Which is weird because isn't depression supposed to lower your sex drive.

Yeah so I don't understand why these things are happening with me tbh. I'm really confused. Hope some of you guys might have some answers.

Last edited:
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
The brain just combines the sexual need with the romantic/intimacy/social need and produces rocket fuel. I j/o and shit, nofap reduces my sleep quantity.

Reactions: BornofDust